Expired housing voucher

Find how to get help with rent
Osborne
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Expired housing voucher

Post by Osborne »

Need promise to pay for background and application fee for apartment, also need security deposit. Have VASH (Section 8) voucher however the American GI Forum stated they are out of funds and Family Endevors states they cannot help because I am receiving aid from the VA Perdium program. Voucher expired on 8/21/16 and VASH would rather I turn over the voucher instead of directing where I might go for assistance.
Andre

Re: Expired housing voucher

Post by Andre »

I applied for my housing voucher in 2010. I am disabled receiving SSDI. I am low income and need help for assistance for a 1 bedroom apartment. Presently I am staying with a friend, but can't be staying here for a long length of time. I am tired of hearing from state official’s offices that they cannot push my name on the list for the voucher, when I hear of people receiving their vouchers within a few years. I worked hard most of my life, paid my taxes and still waiting 6 years for assistance.
Hylari
anti spam: Blue

Post by Hylari »

I currently reside in an apartment with the assistance of HUD/Vash. I am required to pay $50.00 per month for my portion of rent. IN ADDITION TO $40.00 PER MONTH FOR RENTERS INSURANCE.
MY 6 MONTH RE-CERTIFICATION IS DUE 28 DECEMBER 2016. DUE TO A LONG TERM DISABILITY MY RENTAL PORTION HAS BEEN PAID BY A FAMILY MEMBER TO DATE. ALL FUNDS HAVE BEEN EXHAUSTED. I NEED ASSISTANCE WITH MY UPCOMING RENT TO INCLUDE PAST ARREARS FOR MY RENTAL INSURANCE. I'M UNEMPLOYED AT THIS TIME AND WANT TO PREVENT EVICTION. THANK YOU FOR ANY ASSISTANCE OR GUIDANCE.
Relief13

Post by Relief13 »

I am disabled and without a home. I have applied for a housing voucher and in order to receive that voucher I must take care of an old bill I had with a previous housing authority that has expired. The bill exceeds excess of 500$ and I just really do not know how to pay in full and live or obtain the voucher for they will not take payments I asked for this option. Denied.
natasha

Post by natasha »

I need help in getting back to Texas with all my belongings. I moved here to Minnesota about a year in a half and my boyfriend no is my ex and has giving me until the end of November to get out of his house. I have no friends or family here, and my housing voucher expired. Please help me or point me to where I may search for help in returning to Texas. Hope to hear from someone soon. Thank you.
MacMac

Post by MacMac »

I'm currently in the women's shelter in Provo, UT.
PROUDLY been housed here 1 year. Or better.
Trying to work, but with my health I struggle. I have a housing voucher that's ready to expire so I need to act quickly.
They say" if you want something bad enough, you find a way"....
I want nothing more than to be self-sufficient!! Just need a little help getting the ball rolling, low utility cost need kept up. Paying bills so far, by working here and there.
I'm getting real close to meeting my housing goals, but I get stuck there. I don't have the money for application fees for apartment hunting. I qualify for several but they won't process without payment to apply!! By the time I add up a few of those, apartment is rented too someone else.
Will someone please get back with me, perhaps with a case managers information. Your website says there is such a thing.
Call me...phone is broke, but can leave a message...
Try calling for me at the women in crisis center. Lived here over a year. Ask for transitional. She oversees transitional housing, my time, I'm sure is running out here. I need help from a REAL PERSON. That feels can help.
JohnsonD

Post by JohnsonD »

Need to help a friend HE live in Rubidoux CA 92509 in the River bottom homeless community. We heard they are offer housing voucher for year up to $800 to help them get back on their feet and all help pay gas light for a hole year. He need help as his old one expired and this program would be perfect for him. He wasn't around when they had some of the homeless community signing up for the program, so where can he go to get these service for the free help housing program at? Or when is the next time they are sign people up for this program for expirations? They are living tent and have been given until Friday to move out the police came and also DTS came he wasn't at the camp ground when they came and wasn't told all the information. What did happen all he know and was said the police gave them until Friday to move.
H has nowhere to go but HE heard about some place called tent city and their moving all the homeless people to until they get their housing voucher but since he wasn't their when the cop and sign up for housing help he doesn't know where or what he is going to do. Please email me about the homeless house voucher program for Riverside CA city is Rubidoux 92509. It is the homeless community living in the River Bottom and the Help Program. There offer Rent voucher for year to move the rubidoux homeless community out of the river bottom for long term housing voucher. This is making them able to get studio or apartment of their own for one year to get back on their feet.