April rent

Find how to get help with rent
Rudys
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

April rent

Post by Rudys »

I'm in need of assistance with my April rent and I have received an eviction through the courts. I have no way to get it living on a monthly income from the state and nowhere to turn. I am 62 and permanently disabled since 2011 after having a stroke. I'm looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible because I'm running out of time. Thank you very much.
Woo-Hoo

Re: April rent

Post by Woo-Hoo »

Hello, I am in need of assistance to help pay my rent for 1 month...It is Due to a hardship that I faced in the month of March due to a health situation, I was unable to pay my rent for the month of April.... I informed my landlord of the situation, in which my job is going to pay me on the 21st of April, but was told I need the payment in by the 15th of April. Please Help!!!!!
Pleasant
anti spam: Blue

Re: April rent

Post by Pleasant »

I tremendously need help on my rent recently in jeopardy with my employment and I am behind on my Rent...my rent was $825 when it is originally $508. I paid a portion of it, and so which it is now $364. I don't have any kids so it’s really difficult to find shelters that would help because they more than likely take women with families or abused...I've looked all over for help. I only have until April 12, 2019 before my lease is over...so I really don't think I should give up now on my search, because I definitely wouldn't like anything on my credit history stating that I have a public record that I couldn't pay off basically my last month of rent.....Thank you.