College text books and tuition

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
RMM
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

College text books and tuition

Post by RMM »

I live in Pennsylvania. I was contacting you for help paying for my tuition and books to become a registered nurse. I was accepted into the nursing program and will be starting my clinical portion December 19th. I still owe $1000 for my tuition and must buy books yet. Could you please get back to me with any help or advise as time is running out and I want to fulfill my life long dream. Thank you.
Coco

Re: College text books and tuition

Post by Coco »

Hello:
I am going to be a sophomore in college attending Northern Illinois University. During the summer, I will be attending Moraine Valley Community College-which is why I am contacting you for help. I have been going through a very hard financial situation with my family. I have had to support myself during school which has been very difficult. I plan on graduating in 2018 with my class with my degree in Business; but unfortunately I cannot finish school when I need to if I do not finish summer school.
I nee immediate help with paying for my books and my summer school tuition and I was wondering if there was any way possible that you can help me. Anything could help. If not, I completely understand. Please let me know as soon as you possibly can. I start school June 9th. Thank you for reading.
Shades

Post by Shades »

Please help me. I’m a 22 year old. I’m a college student with heart condition. I just got a new job and my rent is due on the 1st of January, and I also have tuition due. And I don’t get paid for that job until 2 weeks. But my rent is $660 I need help. Please my old job laid me off two weeks ago. And I need to pay my rent and tuition of over 8K; please help me. I’m doing all I can. My girlfriend very recently had a miscarriage and things have been hard for us for the past month. I live in Dallas TX.
Wroclaw

Post by Wroclaw »

I just graduated from college! Past months, I have been in trouble paying my credit cards bills, which have most of my textbook costs on them. From the beginning, I used to pay my debt regular, I had a job. My phone broke and my father wasn't supporting me and since I was expecting some grant money, I decided to take an amount that I could pay back. But realistically I was in my senior year and school was stressful.
My bills were sent to my house instead of my school address so it increased. Now that I don't have a job yet, I am pleading that you guys please help me with a grant to pay back the bills and/or tuition! I really need an emergency help!
Martinelli

Post by Martinelli »

I live in Pennsylvania. I was contacting you for help paying for my tuition and books to become a registered nurse. I was accepted into the nursing program and will be starting my clinical portion August 19th. I still owe $1000 for my tuition and must buy books yet. Could you please get back to me with any help or advise as time is running out and I want to fulfill my life long dream. Thank you.
Javelin

Post by Javelin »

I am contacting you in the hopes that you will be able to help me. I am currently homeless and have been accepted into Washington State University. Unfortunately, I am $26,000 short for out of state tuition costs and have run out of options.
I have tried absolutely everything to try to come up with the funding. I have applied for scholarships, financial aid, I have even tried pleasing with the school to allow me in state tuition since being homeless, and I am not technically a resident of any state at the moment. Attending school I will be a Washington resident.
Being homeless, my credit is not the best and as I am from a low income single parent household. My mother is unable to help me in any way. I came across your site and am hopeful that you will be able to help me. I have run out of options and am afraid that I will be unable to attend school.
Without school I will continue to be homeless with no hope of getting a higher education in order to get a better paying job and better life. I am desperate as you are my very last chance to attend school. I appreciate you taking the time to read this email and would appreciate any help you can give. Please contact me here.
Thank you,
Midway

Post by Midway »

Hello, I am a SSI and SSD recipient. I have ambitions to return to school in January 2019 but tuition is very high. The problem I'm having is transportation, the books, and tuition. I've applied for federal aid and was seeking any grants or scholarships that I qualify for in Michigan. Please email me or respond by mail at Detroit, Michigan 48227 if you can help. Thank you for your time.