Pregnant and need assistance and help with bills

State and local government assistance programs.
cindyrose0227
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Pregnant and need assistance and help with bills

Post by cindyrose0227 »

My name is Cynthia I am 20 years old and between 4 and 5 months pregnant! My boyfriend (father of my child) and I are currently entering a state of crisis! We are being evicted out of our apartment and have already been served a eviction notice. He also has another child that comes over the weekend from another relationship. We really need help. I have tried to contact several places including Catholic charities in the area, ceda,and places that serve the cook county area and have very unsuccessful. My boyfriend recently lost his job, it was a seasonal job and with the combination of the weather and the company having little or no work for him to do they let him go. I recently graduated from a community college in the field of massage therapy but cannot get a job in the field because I have not had the money to pay for my license, fingerprint scan and insurance to work. I have been looking for jobs but I have not been called back.WE NEED HELP DESPERATELY!!! WE HAVE NO CAR CURRENTLY BECAUSE IT HAD BROKEN DOWN AND HAVE NO HELP FROM FAMILY MEMBERS BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEIR OWN PROBLEMS AND CANNOT AFFORD TO HELP US.... WE LIVE IN THE WILLOW SPRINGS AREA. Our exact location is area code 60480. We are not looking for a hand out we just want some help. We would greatly appreciate help with finding a low rental apartment because our landlord had told us we have until the end of this month to come up with at least half of what we owe.($1000.00) In the past we have tried to rent out the room to some roommates but they did not stay long and ended up not paying their half of the rent. We have been trying to get help since then. Please!!! Contact us via email or from our phones numbers. Any form of assistance is appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Pregnant and need assistance and help with bills

Post by Admin »

There exist many financial aid and other assistance programs in all states that are available for women who need assistance with a pregnancy and paying bills in this time. Local and state health departments can help with medical bills, state child welfare offices , community free clinics, and other organizations offer medical help and financial aid. In additio,n after your new baby is born, health insurance can also be available for pregnant women and child. This insurance program will benefit children under age 18 who do not have any other health insurance. Some of these programs are WIC which is a special nutritional program that can also help you and your child. You may also want to consider taking advantage of the the Head Start program for after your baby is born.
Shelton

Post by Shelton »

Need assistance with electric bill and gas bill. I am not working and am pregnant. My husband is struggling and it is very difficult with paying all these bills with one income.
I have a disabled child that it makes it hard for me to keep a job. My electric bill is delinquent of the amount of 1,322.80 and my payment for this month is $1,681.95. I called city of Austin to ask for another extension. I was told no because I am under a 24 hour disconnection and my gas bill is 368.00.
I am paying on a car of 154.62, car insurance of 99.00, phone of 50.00, rent of 725.00. I am can not pay all this with one income since I am out due to pregnancy. I in desperate need of help. I don’t get Medicaid, food stamps and if you can please respond ASAP.
Please help. I did an application with Travis county and they said they couldn’t help me at this time because I did my application in July and they were helping those who did an application in April. Please contact me ASAP.....
Helpformom

Post by Helpformom »

Hello,
I have really never had to do this before but here goes. This will be my wife and my third kid, been married about six years now and have known each other over eleven years. I really never had to ask for help before because I have always found a way through it. My parents will not help because they are currently helping out my brother and his family and the fact that I have always found a way to dig myself out of debt.
My wife has had many issues during this pregnancy causing me to miss a lot of work, I usually worked seven days a week only have about one day off per month. I am lucky now to make it three to four days to work now because all the times I have to call in to take care of her and our two other kids, the girl is two years old and the boy is five years old. This issue started happening about four months ago and I have made it through until now. I have used my three weeks of vacation already because of my wife being sick, some days she seems fine other days she can barely walk, trips around, says her whole body hurts, and the list goes on. All I have to say right now is that I am glad that FMLA exists so that I do not get into trouble for missing work.
I am currently have a lot of credit card debt and do not know if I will be able to make house and car payments soon. If I could just get back to work I could start digging myself out of debt again but who knows when that is going to be. They baby's do date is July 22, 2016. Since her doctors cannot figure out what is wrong with her they are sending her to Crossroads Cancer Center in Effingham, IL this Friday. I do not want to cause my pregnant wife any stress because of what she is already dealing with so I have not let her know about this issue. She knows we are having money issues but she does not know how bad it actually is.
I do not really want to give my full name and number because I really do feel bad for asking for money. My wife and I are Roman Catholics and we have been since birth. If you think you know someone or can help e-mail me back and we can take it from there. Anything would be helpful.
Thanks for Your Time,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many programs that assist pregnant women. Some focus on teen moms, others focus on the entire group...as long as they are low income. In general, a case managers can go over feeding programs like WIC vouchers or section 8 housing. As a few of you indicated, the goal is to minimize stress during the pregnancy and ensure the soon to be born baby has everything they need. Find all of our resources for pregnant women.
Willie

Post by Willie »

Hello, thank you for taking the time to read this email. I'm 24 weeks pregnant. This hasn't been an easy pregnancy on me and you have been in and out of work. I have been struggling with paying my bills. I was wondering if there was any way I could get some help with my light bill and possibly my rent. I live in the state of North Carolina. I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you very much,
Doglover12

Post by Doglover12 »

To Whom It May Concern,
I am 23 years old, a full time student, working part-time, and recently found out I am pregnant and my husband is not a high wage earner. My parents are divorcing and recently told me I would have to find my own place to live, which means utility bills, rent, food, etc. One major issue that concerns me about my eligibility for assistance is the fact that my parents claimed me on last year's tax return. I'm afraid that will greatly affect my eligibility even though I do not receive any financial assistance from them. I would like to receive some information about possible programs to help with rent assistance given my circumstances. Thank you for your time.
Ebonee

Post by Ebonee »

I am trying to help my daughter get the money to pay the deposit on an apartment for her and her 3 kids & she is pregnant with another one. Her and her boyfriend have been staying with me for 2 1/2 months. She can't work and he is working at a fast food place, so they have not been able to save that much money or pay the bills. No they have enough to pay one or the other; the rent or the utility deposit, not both. So can you please help? Thank you in advance & may God bless you.
CarterJ

Post by CarterJ »

Hi,
I am pregnant and my partner are expecting a baby in July, and we are moving into a bigger apartment. We just have concerns of paying all the bills, 915$ for rent. 292$ car payment, then 35$ for life insurance, plus 50$ phone bill, and then the electric bill.
I make 720$ a month (gross income).
And he makes 1,250 a month (gross income) depending on his hours they give him weekly.
I just was curious of what kind of pregnancy financial assistance we'd be eligible for.
Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Having a kid, expenses go up. You probably should not be moving into a bigger (assume more costly) apartment like you said will be doing if you can't even afford your current place. Horrible idea. Here is a list of agencies in your country, try them. But if the reason you want help is you can't even afford your place now, then adding a kid to the cost of "life", and want charitable help, we doubt you will find something. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _prog.html
CarterJ wrote:Hi,
I am pregnant and my partner are expecting a baby in July, and we are moving into a bigger apartment. We just have concerns of paying all the bills, 915$ for rent. 292$ car payment, then 35$ for life insurance, plus 50$ phone bill, and then the electric bill.
I make 720$ a month (gross income).
And he makes 1,250 a month (gross income) depending on his hours they give him weekly.
I just was curious of what kind of pregnancy financial assistance we'd be eligible for.
Thank you.