Need items for my baby

State and local government assistance programs.
Benjamin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need items for my baby

Post by Benjamin »

I am a single mother to 1 baby about to be two. My first son has neurofibromatosis and puctus excavatam and also learning disabilities. He's in Therapy 4 times a week. The baby boy I am pregnant with might have cystic fibrosis or down syndrome. We are unsure right now and running more tests. I am I'm desperate need of help. I work at a local youth center and don't make that much. I work so hard to provide for my wonderful children by myself. I need baby boy stuff from newborn to 4t and I need everything, and also rent help. If you know any place that will be willing to help out that would be amazing. I don't have a phone number because I was unable to pay it because other bills are more important. So best way to get a hold of me is via email.
Androsemom

Re: Need items for my baby

Post by Androsemom »

My boyfriend and I just rented our first apartment in Midland PA and after paying the security deposit etc., we have no money left for supplies for our baby. Our paycheck won’t be until over a week from now. We are concerned with making next month rent etc. We have a premature baby in the hospital and she will be coming home soon. Looking for rent assistance and baby item assistance, like diapers etc.
Betty

Re: Need items for my baby

Post by Betty »

Hello,
I'm seeking help with rent, security, and baby items for me and my 4 month old daughter. We are currently homeless and looking for any resources that will help us in Davenport, IA. I was working full time until complications with pregnancy cause me to take a leave. Now with my baby here it's very difficult to pay for childcare and I was unable to return to work. We need baby clothes, food, cribs, and so much more. My husband abandoned me shortly before her birth and I haven't heard from him since. Any referrals will help.