Help paying all bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Mander56
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Help paying all bills

Post by Mander56 »

I am needing help to pay my rent and my electric bill, my husband left me and I have 4 children. My oldest is 8 and my youngest is 18 months, he left without paying any of the bills and I have no money to pay them. My rent is past due and my electric is scheduled for shut off September 21. I live in a public housing so if my electric gets shut off me and my 4 children are without a home. I need help please.
Helpformom

Post by Helpformom »

I had to have an emergency surgery in May which soon after many other complications arose. Due to that, the doctors kept me out of work until September. The insurance company at my job has denied my claim four times. I am fighting with them every day to get my pay. Since I've been back to work, I have been paying but it seems like I cannot get caught up. I have two children one with epilepsy and my brother staying with me to watch my boys while I work. If there is any way possible that you can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Calvin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Calvin »

We need help paying every thing. We have a car loan, a trailer payment, a couple of credit cards and our home is in pre foreclosure status. My wife and I are both out of work.
My business has went south due to the economy and my wife had a managers job at a hotel and due to new management lost her job as a hotel manager and no one has hired either of us except one seasonal job that has ended and un employment has ended. No other help is available from friends or family.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since it seems most of your payments are around loans/debt, etc. and you are living above your means (as who needs a trailer!), try credit counseling agencies for help. They may also help you with finding a job/work. But you need to downsize if both you and wife are unemployed.
Calvin wrote:We need help paying every thing. We have a car loan, a trailer payment, a couple of credit cards and our home is in pre foreclosure status. My wife and I are both out of work.
David145

Post by David145 »

Help for disabled, senior citizens, and students that are in a low income family. Help such as food, housing, clothing, school supplies, home repairs, transportation, and gas bills and help with car repairs. Employment and training for the disabled. Furniture, hygiene/household items, and appliances, mortgage, utility bills, and debt help. All resources and assistance is gladly appreciated! Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Wow, with that list of needs use the main site. We have tons of assistance programs listed for everything from housing to food to employment to free stuff. But that is a lot, and we suggest you try to focus on exactly what you need help with. Find our main need help paying bills site.
David145 wrote:Help for disabled, senior citizens, and students that are in a low income family. Help such as food, housing, clothing, school supplies, home repairs, transportation, and gas bills and help with car repairs. Employment and training for the disabled. Furniture, hygiene/household items, and appliances, mortgage, utility bills, and debt help. All resources and assistance is gladly appreciated! Thank you,
Multiple

Post by Multiple »

Need help with rent, electric, car payment, car insurance, work and school uniforms, school supplies, household stuff, furniture, baby items, car maintenance or bigger vehicle, job search, food, pay credit cards off, a bank loan paid. I did help teaching a 13 almost 14 year old child to read write and do math, I'm disabled and we lost a baby to SIDS last year.
I would like to get a headstone for. We lived in a house that was infested with bed bugs and I got pregnant again and couldn't handle living in the home anymore plus we couldn't afford it. My fiancé has just recently graduated from college and is having a very hard time finding work he has been going to workforce solutions about 3 times a week. My 17 year old daughter called me in the middle of the night last week and said she wanted to come home cause of the abuse from my ex's family that's why I can't pay my bills this month because I had to pay to get her here. Also we are having a hard time sharing one vehicle because I have appointments all the time and he is always looking for work and we moved to a rural route so there are no buses. And when we moved from the other house we threw everything we had to the dump because we were scared of transporting bed bugs to the new place.
And we are also short on paying bills due to having to put so much gas for him looking for work and mine and the kids appointments and schooling. Also they have dress code at school and I can't afford to get what they need for school. We have no pets just the 3 children us 2 and fixing to get my 9 year old daughter as well just not exact on when. Also my 17 year old has a court date coming up back in Nashville that she can't miss and I'm not sure how I can get her there then back to us here in Texas she is an all honors student and was supposed to have graduated in December but do to the things that were happening she wasn't able to make her last test now. She is here and she has enough credits to get her diploma and can start college right away after she deals with that court issue. I normally don't ask for help but I'm in a bind right now that no matter how I budget I'm going to lose or end up being so far behind or maybe even worse and I don't want to think of the worse. So any help would be greatly appreciated. There is a lot more but this is a majority and most important to me right now. Sincerely.
FYI I live in Concepcion Texas 78349. P.S my daughter is wanting to be a lawyer so any suggestions on a good school for her would help a lot as well. Thank you so much for your time. God Bless.
Paris

Post by Paris »

I am so far behind on everything that I feel if I asked for that amount, it would be too greedy. Currently I have an apartment with no gas, no electricity, no food, toiletries, etc...I can even afford to pay for my medical plan so that way I can treat my chronic pain and depression. My rent is due today (in a few hours) and I have no way of earning $1000 to pay it. This is my last chance (according to my landlord) and I don’t qualify for any type of loans (I have been trying) If anyone can think of anything, I would be eternally grateful. Thank You.
Sam Tool

Post by Sam Tool »

Hello, I am having some difficulties with getting proper help for all my bills and request if your organization please help me get in touch with someone and be aware of my need of what type of assistance I can have. My problem is this month I am having real difficulties of unable to pay for rent and vehicle repairs. Food is OK for now, and I am disabled mentally and physically and use my vehicle to make it to my appointments at Kaiser Permanente. They are also helping me with a mix of illness in which I am recovering from old injuries thank God for the help. Please help if possible with paying all my bills. I live in San Jose California. I live alone and pretty much struggling providing for basic needs so that's how that my situation is. Thank you for reading this and hope to hear from you soon, bye and thank you.
Marissa

Post by Marissa »

I am in desperate need of help for all my bills! My boyfriend is currently in jail for driving without a license and I have no place to go. I am asking for assistance in motel vouchers, food assistance, gas vouchers and any other type of help that you can provide.  I AM BEGGING YOU TO PLEASE HELP ME WITH ALL THESE BILLS!!  It is extremely cold out here and I don't have anyone else to ask.  I don't receive assistance though the state or any other agency all year round.   Please find it in your heart to help me in any way possible. Merry Christmas and happy holidays.