NICU bills

Help with paying medical bills
Sydkne Washington
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

NICU bills

Post by Sydkne Washington »

I am a struggling mom. I have a 16 month old who is going through speech, occupational and physical therapy. Not only am I paying for that, I'm paying for his medicals bills from when he was in the nicu at birth and his hernia surgery when he was only 2 months old. I have a full time job but it’s just not enough to pay for everything. Please respond. I appreciate anything you can do.
Krampus

Re: NICU bills

Post by Krampus »

I have been the sole financial support for my household for the last 6 months and lost my job almost a month ago. My family consists of myself, my 20 year old daughter, my 1 month old granddaughter (who was in the NICU for the first 3 weeks of her life) and my domestic partner, who was injured on the job 6 months ago and has been out of work without compensation since. I was just able to provide for my family, with difficulty, before I lost my job. We had been living week to week, unable to get ahead, much less save due to NICU costs. As it has now been a full month with no income, all of the bills are coming due, with the exception of the rent, which is past due. I have applied for assistance, been to churches and food banks and numerous employment agencies and am waiting and praying for a positive response from somewhere. Please help! Thank You!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: NICU bills

Post by Admin »

There may be some ways to get help with the NICU hospital bill. We have tips and suggestions listed on the site. But in general, be sure to talk to the billing department at the hospital. And here are some suggestions. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... th_ho.html

Krampus wrote:We had been living week to week, unable to get ahead, much less save due to NICU costs.