Hospital and medical bills consolidation process

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Old 12 A
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Hospital and medical bills consolidation process

Post by Old 12 A »

Hello...

I am writing to inquire about medical bill consolidation. I live in the state of Ohio. If someone could please let me know who to contact or advise on what my next steps should be, that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanking you in advance,
Double Chin

Re: Hospital and medical bills consolidation process

Post by Double Chin »

Hi there, I lost my job due to landlord’s construction and negligence in my apartment. I have $6000 worth of hospital bills, and landlord lied about paying me pack and compensating me. Instead I have a writ of eviction! I can't fight in the landlord and tenant court. I want to consolidate those hospital costs too in order to free up my income.
I Need to start a case in civil court for damages and lost wages. I have tried to get assistance from ERAP, but although I have a disability, I wasn't approved since I am single. I am going to be homeless if I don't pay the back due rent. Your assistance with any information is greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hospital and medical bills consolidation process

Post by Admin »

Even if you consolidate the $6000 in bills, that really just means you will get either (1) a lower interest rate or (2) more time to repay the money. It will not make the $6K in hospital bills go away. Unfortunately you still owe the money. But maybe look into settling the debt or doing something else to maybe reduce the balance. Here are some tips for you on consolidating hospital debts.
Double Chin wrote: I have $6000 worth of hospital bills, and landlord lied about paying me pack and compensating me. Instead I have a writ of eviction! I can't fight in the landlord and tenant court. I want to consolidate those hospital costs too in order to free up my income.
I Need to start a case in civil court for damages and lost wages. I have tried to get assistance from ERAP, but although I have a disability, I wasn't approved since I am single. I am going to be homeless if I don't pay the back due rent. Your assistance with any information is greatly appreciated.