Permanent disability

State and local government assistance programs.
Beagie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Permanent disability

Post by Beagie »

To Whom It May Concern, I have been on permanent disability since 2004 and my income isn't even 1/3 of what I was earning. Now, recently my husband, spouse has become severely disabled at the age of 62 and will not be able to return to work as he expected nor will he ever work again.
We are not only seeking financial assistance I.e. lower electric, water, sewer, gas bills, internet and cable but also seeking free assistance in helping to find housing in 55+ communities, (not retirement or assisted living facilities), as well as volunteers to help pack and move us.
With the both of us disabled, it is impossible for either of us to do physical labor. My husband's income has just decreased by 3/4 of what he was earning by needing to go on Disability. We do not know our options or what type of programs are available to us, therefore we need help with this. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Regards,
YouSay

Re: Permanent disability

Post by YouSay »

I have called 855-643-3567 consistently for days and receive a message stating all circuits are busy--then it hangs up. I need to know if I would be allowed for me to go to the office to request an appointment. I really need help.
I received a disconnect notice and have no means to pay Duke Energy. I do not qualify for an extension. My son was shot in the eye and permanently blinded on January 6th of this year. I have been unable to work due to his surgeries and the Hospital Homebound Program. I have applied for disability for my son and am waiting for the determination letter. I have exhausted all resources at this point and am waiting to have the electric shut off tomorrow. Please help me.
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

I have a 4 month old son. I lost my home in January 2016 as I signed it over to the property Manager.
I am now homeless, although staying at my friends fathers, and am permanently disabled. My truck a 1998 Chevy s10 is about to lose its clutch. I have no family to speak of and no friends who can or are willing to help.
I left an abusive situation after 8 years of marriage and basically lost everything.
I studied a year and a half solid to become Catholic and just completed six months of University at Grand Canyon.
I am becoming very desperate for help. I don't know where to turn.
Sincerely,
God Bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

sorry to hear about being homeless, losing the house, and the abuse. Maybe a loan from lenders that help the disabled may be an option. As the interest rates and fees could be low...but review the fine print. That money may help you fix your car and/or put the cash towards a new home. But you do also need a source of income/job/SSI disability payment to pay off the loan, otherwise do not borrow money.
Fritz wrote:I am now homeless, although staying at my friends fathers, and am permanently disabled. My truck a 1998 Chevy s10 is about to lose its clutch. I have no family to speak of and no friends who can or are willing to help.
I left an abusive situation after 8 years of marriage and basically lost everything.
I studied a year and a half solid to become Catholic and just completed six months of University at Grand Canyon.
I am becoming very desperate for help. I don't know where to turn.
Sincerely,
God Bless.