Need money for a deposit to move out of a home with no bathr

Find how to get help with rent
Sheppard
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need money for a deposit to move out of a home with no bathr

Post by Sheppard »

For a year after being hurt on the job and just getting back to work and god blessed I with a great job but I and my husband live in a two room man cave, no stove, no inside restrooms or shower. I can’t afford the big down payment to get in to a three bedroom place. We don't usually ask for help but I my husband could get his daughter back around more and I would the same with mine. We would like to apply for section 8. But we both have criminal records with felonies so this makes it even harder. Please help.
Carmello

Re: Need money for a deposit to move out of a home with no bathr

Post by Carmello »

I am seven months pregnant and have to be out of where I am living now on January 5, 2018. I am 18 years old and don't know what to do. I have a job but once I have to be out of the place I'm living. Not only is it not safe, but there is no bathroom or spare bedroom for my newborn.
I don't know where I'm going to go or what I'm going to do so I don't know if I will be able to keep it. I have some money saved up. Once my check comes in on the 7th I will have 2,000 which isn't that much. I just really want some help finding immediate but permanent housing.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need money for a deposit to move out of a home with no bathr

Post by Admin »

$2000 is much more than many people. Good for you! That savings, and commitment to doing better, may help you in your application. find the various Ohio security deposit assistance programs to try. As there are several agencies that will help you try to obtain permanent housing.
Carmello wrote: I have some money saved up. Once my check comes in on the 7th I will have 2,000 which isn't that much. I just really want some help finding immediate but permanent housing.