Help with electric bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
mempkie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help with electric bill

Post by mempkie »

This is actually for my mother, she is behind on her power bill and i have helped as much as i can, i have 6 dollars to my name until the next time i get paid and she is currently unemployed and her workmans compensation stopped abruptly last week, she broke her elbow at work. We are really out of options and dont know who to ask anymore. She lives in westminster, sc and her power is through blue ridge electric. if anyone can help my email adress is Lempkie@yahoo.com, i would appreciate any help i can get.
thank you
lauren
Sonya
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Help with electric bill

Post by Sonya »

state S.C.need help with electric bill ASAP, I am disable have had three back surgery, in a hover around & also a machine I must have that reads a pacemaker/fib.to send data to the heary doctor. I got behind due to my car broke down, & my landlord will not work wih me, & had to put out $700.00 this month & also next month, I have no money for my electric or water bill. I am on a fixed income, i have never been late with my rent, but I know he just wants his money & my problems are my not his, please i beg of you that you may be able to help me. Thanks