Car repair bills

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
markj19345

Car repair bills

Post by markj19345 »

What can i do to fix my car and help pay for car repairs. My tires need to be replaced, engine needs a tune up, and my insurance bill is due soon. what can I do. thnaks you very much for assistance
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Car repair bills

Post by Admin »

markj19345 wrote:What can i do to fix my car and help pay for car repairs. My tires need to be replaced, engine needs a tune up, and my insurance bill is due soon. what can I do. thnaks you very much for assistance
One place you can go to for help with car repairs and repair bills is 1800 charity cars. They may fix your car, provide a new car, or help you in other ways with transportation.
lorendep

Re: auto repairs bills

Post by lorendep »

It looks like 1800 charity cars only provides cars, and not repairs. And apparently they have a terribly long waiting list. I have a ford and the mechanic wants $700 to fix and replace the brakes. Seems like the government or someone else would offer aid or grants for auto repairs. After all I do need my car to get to work. Anyone?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Based on or research, it looks like there are two different ways or methods to become a Mortgage Broker in California. Google for these two different methods to pull up extensive information. The first process involves the California Department of Real Estate (DRE), and the second is California Department of Corporations, based on the California Finance Lenders Law (CFL). Google for these agencies and mortgage broker licenses, as there is extensive info out there on these approaches.
shaionee wrote:How can I become a mortgage broker in california? I simply cannot seem to find legitimate information on becoming a mortgage broker in California. Many of the web sites that purport to have information really share very little of anything and some are just plain frauds. I'd like to find information on mortgage broker training and possibly information on finding a school (preferably Los Angeles) where I can get training on becoming a mortgage broker.
TylerWinkle

Post by TylerWinkle »

I started receiving social security in March after turning 62. I recently found a part time job but last night my truck stopped running. I believe a fuel pump is needed. Without an auto I will not be able to keep my job and I cannot survive on $800 a month I receive from SSI. If you know of any type of auto repair assistance I would be very thankful.
Oceans

Post by Oceans »

Hello,
I am a 54 years young and have been unemployed since August 3, 2012. I have been applying for jobs and going on interviews but now I'm not able to go on interviews as my car has developed a problem within the transmission and will cost approximately $1,400 to repair. The small family I have is not able to help me.
My unemployment benefit is $234 which covers my basic monthly expenses, including my modest mortgage, but doesn't allow for a costly repair on my car which is a 2008 Ford with 103,600 miles.
Any guidance you can provide will be GREATLY appreciated!
Palms

Post by Palms »

I'm in major need of vehicle repair and don't have much money to pay for it as am behind on my bills I'm a single mother of four and about to be homeless, but I am in the process of getting help for finding a home. I was looking and hoping for some kind of grant or loan that I can get to fix my transmission on my Mercury mountaineer! Please help on some information of any sort that can point me in the right direction! Thank you so much in advance!!!!
Donnatell

Post by Donnatell »

Hi,
I have a vehicle that the fuel pump has died on. I am currently in transition between jobs and have fell on financial hardship for the time being. I am starting a sales position that will take off very soon but in order for that to happen, I need my car in working order. I live in an apartment without access to a garage or a place to work on my vehicle. All I need is someone to help me get a new fuel pump installed.
Once I have the car running, I will be able to start making money and I would be willing to donate money to whatever charity that helped me once the cash flow started again. I am even willing to sign a contract showing that I will donate. I just need a little immediate assistance and I would be eternally grateful. I currently live in Denver Colorado. Please let me know exactly what can be done.
Thank you!
Beckquick

Post by Beckquick »

I need help with repairing my one and only vehicle. I was in an accident July 11th and have NO money to get it fixed. I live in SANFORD, FLORIDA. If there is ANY places that help with these kinds of things, please, please, email me with information. I have 2 kids and one of which has LOTS of medical appointments and he even has surgery next month.
Janel

Post by Janel »

I am currently struggling to pay an auto repair bill. I lost my job due to lack of transportation but once I get my car back I can work again. If you could please send me more information on maybe a program that could help it would be great thanks. I am a 26 year old female and I have no family due to their abuse with drugs. I live in Washington State Kitsap County. Thanks and hope you can help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So you have a quote or current car repair bills? Or you are seeking help for future work? Either way, look here for emergency car repair grants and financial help. If you need the car for work that will help you qualify. Look here for auto repair help. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... rants.html
Janel wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:54 pm I am currently struggling to pay an auto repair bill. I lost my job due to lack of transportation but once I get my car back I can work again. If you could please send me more information on maybe a program that could help it would be great thanks. I am a 26 year old female and I have no family due to their abuse with drugs. I live in Washington State Kitsap County. Thanks and hope you can help.