Relief for chronic pain

State and local government assistance programs.
Claudia Rivera
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Relief for chronic pain

Post by Claudia Rivera »

I am in chronic pain all the time and need some relief. I am currently living in an apartment that is posing health risks to me and my family. I have been trying to move out of here for the past seven or eight months. I would like to move out of here before July because I can't bring a newborn into this environment.
TrakP1

Re: Relief for chronic pain

Post by TrakP1 »

I am emailing about assistance on paying bills? I would like more info on this? I am a single mother of two, always in chronic pain from a disability and one on the way who had recently lost her job! I have a light bill that I can't afford right now and need help as soon as possible! I have a termination notice that was due on the 23rd on September and I had received a notice upon my termination notice where I haven't been able to pay it! This bill is not in my name, it’s in my Fiance's name! If you can help in any way I’d appreciate it!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Relief for chronic pain

Post by Admin »

Often the Mississippi utility assistance programs give prioirty to the disabled. So try LIHEAP or another variant. Also, if the bill is in the fiances name, be sure to tell that to the energy company. Seems like maybe you should not need to pay. Maybe talk to a free lawyer too?