Major leak in my furnace

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Momsscolar
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Major leak in my furnace

Post by Momsscolar »

I am a terminally ill woman. I make $200 over the limit to qualify for LIHEAP. They don't take into consideration my monthly medical bills. I have no money.
I contacted the weatherization program. I do qualify for that program but they don't have funds available until the budget passes. I cannot wait the furnace is leaking water out in a major way. There are several holes in the tank. Please tell me if you can help me get a new furnace. It is going to be between $4000 and $5000. I hate asking for any help but I truly need it. If you cannot can you direct me to someone who can. Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Major leak in my furnace

Post by Admin »

Even weatherization will not pay you up to $5000 for the furnace...they may help you repair it or give a few grand. Also, the government budget did pass, so call the community action agency back and inquire into it. Also, why is the furnace leaking water...sounds odd. So learn more and find how get weatherization energy repairs.
Momsscolar wrote:I am a terminally ill woman. I make $200 over the limit to qualify for LIHEAP. They don't take into consideration my monthly medical bills. I have no money.
I contacted the weatherization program. I do qualify for that program but they don't have funds available until the budget passes. I cannot wait the furnace is leaking water out in a major way. There are several holes in the tank. Please tell me if you can help me get a new furnace. It is going to be between $4000 and $5000. I hate asking for any help but I truly need it. If you cannot can you direct me to someone who can. Sincerely,