FMLA stopped, so need rent help

Find how to get help with rent
Voters
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

FMLA stopped, so need rent help

Post by Voters »

I need Help paying this month and next month’s rent. Due to my husband falling and breaking three ribs. He is our main income.
I work part time and do not make enough to pay our rent. He has been out work since February 6th of this year and his FMLA was paying us up until two weeks ago, then it stopped. We are -500.00 in our checking account. Please someone help us. We have nowhere else to go. Thank you for your time.
Croft

Re: FMLA stopped, so need rent help

Post by Croft »

I'm in need of rent assistance for this month due to delay in FMLA payments. I was injury and needed emergency surgery which I was able to work or collect un employment benefit since I'm not eligible so I wasn't able to pay this month rent.
I been served with a three day pay or quit and then I can be evicted. Please I am in immediate need. I have a disable son and need help as soon as possible. Can you help or provide me with resources that can you can call.
Aaron1

Re: FMLA stopped, so need rent help

Post by Aaron1 »

My husband has been unemployed since May of this year, & my employer cut my work schedule to part time status. Unfortunately, under these conditions we are in financial dire straits! We are one house payment behind & don't see relief in sight! We need help, fast. We have nowhere to, losing our home would be the ultimate devastation. My husband is an Army Veteran, was also on FMLA at one time, and is hoping this makes a valuable difference.
Please, any help/advice is greatly appreciated.