Do dental schools provide help

Anyone in need of medical, dental, RX and health care.
Locate clinics, medical or dental care services and more on NHPB. Find free health care programs.
Dustin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Do dental schools provide help

Post by Dustin »

Hello, I have been doing research on how to ascertain affordable dental care for major work that I am unable to afford. I am not sure if I am even contacting the correct person, if not could you please forward my information on to the correct person?
I am 27 years old and in great oral pain to the point where it is almost too painful to eat. I really need help. The research that I did stated that sometimes dental schools will provide dental care in exchange for being a subject for students to practice on. If this is something that you offer I am greatly interested. Please contact me by email or phone if there is any way you can assist me.
Amber1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Do dental schools provide help

Post by Amber1 »

Hi, I need help from your dental school. I had nasal cancer twenty one years ago. And do to that I have side effects. One is my mouth. Right now I have lock jaw and crack teeth, masses under my jaw, I have lumps and patch in my mouth. I don't know what to do or go I tried free dental work agency and they wouldn't do it because I have dental insurance but not for what I need done.