Can the unemployed get help for mortgage

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
LyndaSteel
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Can the unemployed get help for mortgage

Post by LyndaSteel »

I live in Chippewa Falls, WI. This is the first time in my life that I have had no option but to ask someone for help so I am
not sure where to even start. I was married 2 years ago and my husband and I bought a home for us and the kids. We had BIG dreams for our futures but then out of the blue my husband left me. He had no reason other then he got married
too young. The house is in my name and my fathers name because he had to co-sign due to my husbands credit being poor, so my husband does not have any obligations when it comes to paying the mortgage now that he doesn't live here. I am currently unemployed and have been trying to work with the BOA on this issue but it has been 6 months and I am so far behind on not only my mortgage, but everything else. My school is after me right now because of my student loans, medical bill people are calling my house at all hours of the day and night, I am so stressed out that I cannot even find joy in playing with my kids anymore. I was diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety on top of ADHD and I am now medicated, but it is hard to come out of this when I have no clue which way to turn. Please help me and my family so we do not lose the one thing that we still have. If you would like to contact me I I have tried every other option and have gotten nowhere except for more down on myself. Thank you so much for just listening even if you cannot help me. It feels good just to talk about it. Thank
you again.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Can the unemployed get help for mortgage

Post by Admin »

Yes, there are many programs for unemployed homeowners. Some are hard to access due to reduction in income, but others are much more feasible. Try looking into the hardest hit fund. It is a new program from the federal government and provides emergency zero interest loans for the unemployed. You do not need to pay off the loans, so basically free (if you meet program criteria). The hardest hit fund was created exactly for the unemployed. If your credit is poor may not matter.
Also be sure to talk to a HUD approved foreclosure counseling. Much of their advice is free. Also look into going after your husband for cash/payments for your home mortgage.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/har ... _fund.html
LyndaSteel wrote:I live in Chippewa Falls, WI. This is the first time in my life that I have had no option but to ask someone for help so I am
not sure where to even start. I was married 2 years ago and my husband and I bought a home for us and the kids. We had BIG dreams for our futures but then out of the blue my husband left me. He had no reason other then he got married
too young. The house is in my name and my fathers name because he had to co-sign due to my husbands credit being poor, so my husband does not have any obligations when it comes to paying the mortgage now that he doesn't live here. I am currently unemployed and have been trying to work with the BOA on this issue but it has been 6 months and I am so far behind on not only my mortgage, but everything else. My school is after me right now because of my student loans, medical bill people are calling my house at all hours of the day and night, I am so stressed out that I cannot even find joy in playing with my kids anymore. I was diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety on top of ADHD and I am now medicated, but it is hard to come out of this when I have no clue which way to turn. Please help me and my family so we do not lose the one thing that we still have. If you would like to contact me I I have tried every other option and have gotten nowhere except for more down on myself. Thank you so much for just listening even if you cannot help me. It feels good just to talk about it. Thank
you again.
Miller

Post by Miller »

I recently lost my job of seven years during the month of January 2012. I' m currently working a part time job to maintain some source of income. I've been filing in weekly at a full time basis for employees on a leave of absence. Although, I'm bless to be bringing in some source of income, but I'm struggling to make ends meet. and pay my mortgage My hourly rate has been significantly reduced. I'm behind in all my utilities and have received disconnect notices. I'm also behind now two months in mortgage payments. I'm writing to request for housing assistance. If I could get some partial assistance with loan I could get some relief during this financial hardship. If only one time you provide help would be a great blessing to me. I went to my township for assistance, but was denied. I'm requesting assistance at this time in order not to lose my home. I'm a hard worker and highly believe in being self sufficient. I'm asking that you considered my cause to allow to reach some form of stability. I appreciate all of your help during this time temporary time of hardship.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

People who have lost their job obviously have less options. Look into hardest hut fund and HUD foreclosure counseling. If you do get some partial help with the two last mortgage payments, how will that help you one or two months down the road? You need a plan to become self-sufficient. Can you get another job to pay off your loans? Also look here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/* ... ornia.html That is our main mortgage assistance page.
Miller wrote:I recently lost my job of seven years during the month of January 2012. I' m currently working a part time job to maintain some source of income. I've been filing in weekly at a full time basis for employees on a leave of absence. Although, I'm bless to be bringing in some source of income, but I'm struggling to make ends meet. and pay my mortgage My hourly rate has been significantly reduced. I'm behind in all my utilities and have received disconnect notices. I'm also behind now two months in mortgage payments. I'm writing to request for housing assistance. If I could get some partial assistance with loan I could get some relief during this financial hardship. If only one time you provide help would be a great blessing to me. I went to my township for assistance, but was denied. I'm requesting assistance at this time in order not to lose my home. I'm a hard worker and highly believe in being self sufficient. I'm asking that you considered my cause to allow to reach some form of stability. I appreciate all of your help during this time temporary time of hardship.
pressure1

Post by pressure1 »

I'm in the state of Mississippi and currently have a FHA 30 year fixed mortgage.
I'm due for 3 payments, 2 of which are past due, due to unpaid medical/maternity leave and short term unemployment. I cannot afford the payment plan my mortgage company has tried to set me up for and I'm looking for alternatives so I do not lose my home.
Any information on your programs would be greatly appreciated!
Justine

Post by Justine »

I'm receiving unemployment benefits until the end of this month. I don’t get have a job yet and have enrolled in community college to better my employment opportunity. I don't know how I will pay for mortgage and utilities after my unemployment benefits run out. I only receive $15 in for a house of 4. Please send information on where and how I can acquire temporary assistance.
Southwest

Post by Southwest »

Hello. I'M needing help. I lost my job in April. I was on Unemployment until September. I been looking for work since April and still no luck so I been doing odd jobs. Since October until mid-November was making fair enough cash enough to pay my bills. Right now it's been slow and I have 4 bills overdue and about to have a mortgage and 3 other bills coming soon. I need help and point me to the right direction. Thanks in advance.