unemployment does not cover utilities

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Laz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

unemployment does not cover utilities

Post by Laz »

We are behind in our Utilities for this month. My husband lost his job, and he was denied unemployment as his previous employer coerced him into writing a resignation letter. They said if he didn't write the letter they would make it difficult for him to receive unemployment.Needless to say, they made it difficult.My husband is not receiving unemployment.We have been "surviving" on the last two months on what he has earned on his 401K...which is now depleted.We would appreciate any assistance possible as we are in danger of losing our utilities in the next 2 days.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: unemployment does not cover utilities

Post by Admin »

The unemployed can turn to various low income assistance programs. Your local and federal government offices offer aid. In your case, you probably want to call your utility company directly and ask them what type of assistance they offer. If you are unemployed, they may offer you a payment plan until you find another job.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Laz wrote:We are behind in our Utilities for this month. My husband lost his job, and he was denied unemployment as his previous employer coerced him into writing a resignation letter. They said if he didn't write the letter they would make it difficult for him to receive unemployment.Needless to say, they made it difficult.My husband is not receiving unemployment.We have been "surviving" on the last two months on what he has earned on his 401K...which is now depleted.We would appreciate any assistance possible as we are in danger of losing our utilities in the next 2 days.
natasha

Re: unemployment does not cover utilities

Post by natasha »

I am needing help paying my utilities bills. I am on disability and unemployment. SSI isn't most at all. I have a 4 year-old son that lives in home with me and I am caring for my mother also that just had open heart surgery and double bye pass a week ago.
She has no income. I am the only one with the income Of 733.00 A month due to the holidays and sickness in the family. I have got behind on my utilities bills and are needing help with paying them in a bad way. So please if you can please help me get my utilities bills caught back up. I thank you so much and my God bless you all.