MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Masingale
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE

Post by Masingale »

AN I HAVE BEEN A TRUCK DRIVER FOR 11 YEAR BUT WAS RECENTLY PUT IN THE HOSPITAL IN DETROIT FOR 6 DAYS THEY THOUGHT I HAD A AUTOAMUNE THEN THEY SENT ME HOME TO MO WHERE I LIVE AN I ENDED UP N THE HOSPITAL WHERE I WAS TOLD I HAVE MD I AM NO LONGER ALLOWED TO DRIVER AND I NEED SOME HELP PAYING BILLS AND MY MORTGAGE. MY HOSPITAL BILLS WE DO HAVE INSURANCE BUT IT IS NOT A GOOD INSURANCE SO MY MEDICAL BILLS ARE GOING TO BE TO MUCH FOR US TO COVER. I ALSO HAVE TWO HOUSE PAYMENTS SINCE WE BOUGHT ONE FOR ME AN ONE FRO MY SISTER N LAW FOR TAKING CARE OF MY TWO CHILDEREN WITCH SHE HAS DONE FOR 5 YRS SO HER HOUSE AND HOME MORTGAGE WAS OUR WAY OF PAYING HER FOR TAKING CARE OF MY KIDS. II CANT FORECLOSE FOR THE KIDS. DONT KNOW IF YOU COULD HELP ME BUT ANY HELP WOULD BE BETTER THAN NONE THANKS
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE

Post by Admin »

I think you need a listing of general mortgage programs. Please see below. This will provide information on how to get help from lenders, banks, mortgage companies, and even state and federal government programs. You will also find many ways for how to get help with paying the bills and debts you have, from those medical issues and in general. Good luck.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hel ... tgage.html
Masingale wrote:AN I HAVE BEEN A TRUCK DRIVER FOR 11 YEAR BUT WAS RECENTLY PUT IN THE HOSPITAL IN DETROIT FOR 6 DAYS THEY THOUGHT I HAD A AUTOAMUNE THEN THEY SENT ME HOME TO MO WHERE I LIVE AN I ENDED UP N THE HOSPITAL WHERE I WAS TOLD I HAVE MD I AM NO LONGER ALLOWED TO DRIVER AND I NEED SOME HELP PAYING BILLS AND MY MORTGAGE. MY HOSPITAL BILLS WE DO HAVE INSURANCE BUT IT IS NOT A GOOD INSURANCE SO MY MEDICAL BILLS ARE GOING TO BE TO MUCH FOR US TO COVER. I ALSO HAVE TWO HOUSE PAYMENTS SINCE WE BOUGHT ONE FOR ME AN ONE FRO MY SISTER N LAW FOR TAKING CARE OF MY TWO CHILDEREN WITCH SHE HAS DONE FOR 5 YRS SO HER HOUSE AND HOME MORTGAGE WAS OUR WAY OF PAYING HER FOR TAKING CARE OF MY KIDS. II CANT FORECLOSE FOR THE KIDS. DONT KNOW IF YOU COULD HELP ME BUT ANY HELP WOULD BE BETTER THAN NONE THANKS
Mander56

Post by Mander56 »

I live in Glenolden pa. I bought a town house in 2008 I recently became unemployed. I applied for uc recently and need mortgage help. I never received any yet
payment, I then had to fax an appeal am now waiting for a date to go to court. All my bills are piling up are in danger of getting shut off. I cannot afford my condo
fee or house payment is not paid up to date. I am at the end of my rope,I don't know where to turn for help my credit is not so good.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The state of Pennsylvania does have a few mortgage and foreclosure programs for homeowners who are struggling. The extensive listing of them is as follows, and the main one the state came up with is known as the Homeowners' Equity Recovery Opportunity Loan Program (HERO). This was an innovate mortgage assistance program from Pennsylvania. Dial the state at 800.322.7572. Other Pennsylvania mortgage programs are listed on our main site too, such as the Affordable Loan Program (REAL). Both can help people refinance their home loan into a less expensive mortgage.
Mander56 wrote:I live in Glenolden pa. I bought a town house in 2008 I recently became unemployed. I applied for uc recently and need mortgage help. I never received any yet
payment, I then had to fax an appeal am now waiting for a date to go to court. All my bills are piling up are in danger of getting shut off. I cannot afford my condo
fee or house payment is not paid up to date. I am at the end of my rope,I don't know where to turn for help my credit is not so good.
JoeBrown

Post by JoeBrown »

I am going through a divorce and my husband has been ordered to pay child support and alimony but he is refusing to do so. I have two boys I am raising on my own and the house I am living in is his deceased mother's house. It is in foreclosure because he is refusing to pay this also. I need somewhere for me and my boys to live soon. I am working at a school district but we are about to be out of school, June - August and I will not have any income until I get another job.
Henert

Post by Henert »

I need help with my getting my mortgage payments caught up so they do not foreclose. My fiancé is in Lutheran hospital in Fort Wayne in ICU heart transplant unit. He has been sick since end of January. I do collect unemployment but it is not enough to pay all my bills plus have gas money to get back and forth daily to be with him. Thank you.