We think we may end up homeless

Find how to get help with rent
Villers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

We think we may end up homeless

Post by Villers »

We have received an eviction notice on January 17, 2015. Our court date is April 24, 2015, we are in desperate need of rental assistance right now. We are usually able to pay our rent on time but we just switched jobs and it has been a struggle.
We tried paying our rent, on my end it say it went through on our landlord end it say it didn’t. We didn’t get notice of this until a week later and we told them we would have another payment within two weeks. They said okay that is fine and now we received an eviction letter before the two week agreement and the court date is actually the day before the day we planned on paying them.
I really need some assistance to avoid getting evicted. If you need to call me my number is available to get a more detailed conversation. Please help us, we are young and trying to do the right thing with our life, we have a daughter and another child on the way, we cannot afford to be homeless. Thank you.
TrakP1

Re: We think we may end up homeless

Post by TrakP1 »

Hi, I am in Desperate need of Help with My Security Deposit so we do not end up homeless. I'm moving in a Couple Days and They just told Me because of My Credit they will Need $2200. I just need something, anything will help. Please let me know if you are able to. Thank You So Much. And I can't lose this House I've been looking for 4 Months and I'm Lucky to have found this. I do not Want to Be Homeless.
Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, asking for $2200 on a couple days notice for a security deposit will never happen. Especially if your credit is bad. Pretty irresponsible for you to wait until the last minutes...but of well. Your choice. Here are some options to try, and find security deposit help.
TrakP1 wrote:Hi, I am in Desperate need of Help with My Security Deposit so we do not end up homeless. I'm moving in a Couple Days
ATHENAFARIS

Post by ATHENAFARIS »

Hello, I live in Madison Maine.
I am looking for help to pay my security deposit for and an apartment so I do not end up homeless. I am currently living in a women's DV shelter and needing to move out and start a new life. I have a section 8 voucher that will pay for my rent but not for my deposit. Could someone direct me to where I go for services and service for other assistance before I am homeless? I do not have anything to start with in my apartment.
Thank you for your time.