Lower mortgage rate

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Maroon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Lower mortgage rate

Post by Maroon »

You people offer no help at all. After hours on the phone discussions about my mortgage all I want is a lower interest rate for my nine years left on my mortgage. I don’t want extra cash. I don't want to go on vacation. I don’t want a pool or a new kitchen. I just want a lower interest rate.
I don’t want to refi for another 15 years. All my neighbors are elevating there houses because of the Sandy hurricane. I’ll never be able sell this place, my husband has stage 4 cancer. I’m barely making it. I want to be an immigrant then I’m sure you would be at my door step ASAP. Thanks for nothing and thanks for letting people believe for a long phone call that someone could help you, but they can’t... Well Fargo guys must be buddies and laughing all the way to the bank. Thanks again for nothing.
Adamslaw

Re: Lower mortgage rate

Post by Adamslaw »

Hello
I am the Power of Attorney for my elderly mother who resides in Desoto TX. My mother is suffering from Alzheimer and is in the process of losing her home due to a falsely Reserve Mortgage with a rate she can't afford. It’s too much for me to try to fight it. I was wondering if I could apply for Housing for my mother. I reside is California and unable to bring her to the office. By any chance can you mail, fax or email documents?
Who is her nearest HUD Office? Can you provide for Housing information to refinance the mortgage to a lower interest rate?
She has care takers in her home but they can fill out documents for my mother. Please advise as we are currently in a serious matter that I need to take action ASAP before my mother is put out of her home.
Sonyradas

Re: Lower mortgage rate

Post by Sonyradas »

I'm a single mom just me and my daughter and I was hoping to see if you folks could help in any way. I’m behind on my property taxes and also hoping to see if there's a anyway you might know how I can lower my mortgage payment other than the obvious of refinancing my home to a lower rate. My ex-husband is still on the deed and it’s just me my daughter living in this house which I make the mortgage payments and everything else that needs to be up keep, so if there's any way you can help any other resources for me to apply for, means of lowering property taxes as well as mortgage, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.