Biking to work

State and local government assistance programs.
Heretoball
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Biking to work

Post by Heretoball »

I recently had surgery to repair a groin hernia I have had for several years as a result of excessive biking for my job. I lost job and I am now behind in rent and face eviction. I just got a job at Wal-Mart part-time. But I am behind in rent and bills.
I sold my car to pay last few months and bills. I bike to work. I explored resources in Page AZ. They have none or will help when your being evicted. I have lost my son in a car accident a few years ago, and before that a father, sister and best friend to cancer. There are no homeless shelters in Page AZ. I have inquired with all the churches as well. Please contact me with help or places for me to inquire for help.!! Thank you for your time.
Sterner
anti spam: Blue

Re: Biking to work

Post by Sterner »

I need help with me and my daughter. She is 16 still in high school and rides a bike there, but I really don't have enough to support us in everything we need to survive. I am a disabled adult living on $890,00 on my monthly disability income with no work to be had. I usually struggled to stretched out my check until the next month's income. I pay rent $500.00 and my car payment of $219.00 monthly, daughters bike payment of $15 / month, phone bill of 95.00 monthly leaves me with NOTHING!! I need financial assistance in my area. I live in Ventura CA, and my daughter only get food stamps, but don't have any financial aid for her. I need help!!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Biking to work

Post by Admin »

Maybe look into refinancing that $219 car payment. Most lenders offer some form of assistance for those borrowers in a hardship. Bringing that payment lower, or extending it, will free up your income for paying for other transportation costs. So you will not rely on a bike! Find details on save money on automobile loans, mostly from refinancing.
Sterner wrote:I usually struggled to stretched out my check until the next month's income. I pay rent $500.00 and my car payment of $219.00 monthly, daughters bike payment of $15 / month, phone bill of 95.00 monthly leaves me with NOTHING!! I need financial assistance in my area.