My income is too high for rent, gas, and utility bill help

State and local government assistance programs.
Feilhaber
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My income is too high for rent, gas, and utility bill help

Post by Feilhaber »

I need help with rent, utilities food and gas bills. I have applied for assistance and the programs say that my income is too high due to my ex-husband and my income and that is why they won't help me. Could you please help me or give me encouraging advice because right now I'm at the end of my rope and the bills keep getting higher each month. I believe they are trying to milk money out of me and it's money that I don't have. Why can't anyone understand that.
Mr. Shannon

Re: My income is too high for rent, gas, and utility bill help

Post by Mr. Shannon »

To whom it may concern:
I am in need of assistance, and I never ask for help unless I desperately need it as our income is kind of high. Well I'm in need of assistance. My husband and I live on Social Security disability and for the past two months we have been alright, but 9 weeks ago, I had surgery and it has kept me from doing anything. Then this past Wednesday my husband had to have emergency heart surgery. So we have gotten two months behind on our rent, and our utilities are also behind, since neither of us can actively look for work and for my husband it is going to be sometime. I should be better within the next three months, but I am afraid we are going to be evicted from our home. I haven't been able to purchase food since I'm behind on utilities, and I pay them what I can. I do not like asking for assistance, if only necessary and this is necessary. I only need help for about two months. I am looking for a job, so I am hoping that in two months I will have employment.
Our rent (hopefully my landlord will do a rent to own), but for now I'm just renting. The rent is $1100.00 in Marana, and my water bill is $200.00, electric is roughly $157.00, my phone bill is $140.00 (need the phone because of my husband), but bear in mind that I am two months behind on each of these. I've tried to pay them what I can using our income (which does not qualify us for government aid), and still provide us with some food, which I usually only purchase $100 a month. We live in Marana.
I do hope you can be of assistance, because I do not ask for help, but this is one time I really really need it.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If your income is too high, you do not have many options available. Also your expenses seem to be out of line...a water bill of $200 per month? Seems outrageous. As far as the food, try a pantry. There are also disability programs for people with heart conditions and other SSI programs. Then also try these Indiana resources. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Mr_Smith

Post by Mr_Smith »

Gas for daughter who is 17, she’s pregnant, and has several mental health issues. I Broke my foot in April 19 2017, and the Doctor still says it's broke and will not release to go back to work. Last month alone I had to take her to the ER 4 times.
I also am going to have my lights cut off within three days. Need help with this also. A little if August, rent. I will have mist if it, but you know I'm going to be about 100.00 - 125.00 short in August rent due to lack of high income. If your church needs me to volunteer with lite work I will be more than willing. Help us really needed at this time. My daughter's baby is due December 6, 2018. Thank -you so much.