Temporary transitional housing

Find how to get help with rent
Frodo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Temporary transitional housing

Post by Frodo »

i just moved form Florida to Georgia i have been here a week and i am awaiting my home to be finished so i can move into it in the meantime my 8month old son and i are staying with my parents i need all the help i can get because i do not have a job yet and my rent is 400 a month including light bill and we have well water , my home will be ready for me in middle of December please i do not know what else to do i am new around here if i can get help paying my rent i will be more than glad, i will appreciate all i can get, i am just trying to make a better life for my son, please help a young mother out who has no clue what to do . THANK YOU, God Bless
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Temporary transitional housing

Post by Admin »

Well, it really depends on where you live. Some places, like Salvation Army in Georgia, do have shelters and/or short term transitional housing. A listing of programs and agencies to call for housing, rent, and other low income assistance in Georgia can be located here at http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/geo ... grams.html
Many can either offer funding for light and utility bills, or direct people to federal options such as LIHEAP, weatherization, or other grant programs. If you have a place in December not far away so hopefully these programs or charities can help you.
Frodo wrote:i just moved form Florida to Georgia i have been here a week and i am awaiting my home to be finished so i can move into it in the meantime my 8month old son and i are staying with my parents i need all the help i can get because i do not have a job yet and my rent is 400 a month including light bill and we have well water , my home will be ready for me in middle of December please i do not know what else to do i am new around here if i can get help paying my rent i will be more than glad, i will appreciate all i can get, i am just trying to make a better life for my son, please help a young mother out who has no clue what to do . THANK YOU, God Bless
Mushy

Post by Mushy »

To Whom This May Concern:
I am in need of emergency rental assistance and I live in Prince Georges County MD. I looked on the list of cities that have programs but I do not see PG County on the list. If you could assist me and point me in the right direction as I have ONLY (NOW) 3 business days left to come up with the remaining balance of rent. If I do not come up with the full balance by THIS upcoming Monday, then my son and I will be evicted and not have a home to come to. Or if you can't get us the money in time, please let us know about any transitional housing programs in the area.
I hope you are able to assist me.
Dominic

Post by Dominic »

I’m very in need of a studio or a apartment for my son and I. I am homeless and my mother is letting us stay with her until I get enough money saved up. I have my home health aide licensed but could not work due to the fact my son is only in kindergarten for 2 1/2 hours. My mother is disabled and can not watch my son. She has phobia and needs us out of her house. I please need help with a apartment or Transitional Housing. please contact me back.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have extensive information on short term housing solutions. They are a combination of transitional apartments, shelters, and similar accommodations. Many will often accept children too, so your kindergarten age student should be fine in them, and a social worker will help find a long term solution. Find details on the options available from transitional housing.
Savannah

Post by Savannah »

Short term transitional housing and need help paying rent. It’s me and my mother and 2 brothers and we recently lost our apartment. We moved into a place where its hard coming up with rent.
I need help. I'm pregnant 20 years old and the neighborhood we live in this house that get shot at or shot up every other day. We need somewhere to go until we get on our feet.
Chipper

Post by Chipper »

I need temporary, transitional housing and first months rent and deposit, help paying my mortgage while we can not live there due to the fire. I am disabled and I have one biological son that is severe bi-polar, PTSD, anxiety, ADHD, sever depression.
I am a homeless 18 year old who is bi-polar, depression and anxiety, and one more girl and one more boy. My home was their first true home with unconditional love and support and understanding, which they lost in the fire and now their home is were I am. We can not get back into our home for 2 to 3 months and being homeless will harm all of us and with my disabilities I would not last long. Please help us.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There may be some transitional housing for the disabled in Middlesex County. In fact, we generally know that there are. They support the disabled, poor, people with depression, and others. But since you are only 18 and homeless (right now) you may need to transition into a shelter first.
Chipper wrote:I need temporary, transitional housing and first months rent and deposit. I am disabled and I have one biological son that is severe bi-polar, PTSD, anxiety, ADHD, sever depression.
I am a homeless 18 year old who is bi-polar, depression and anxiety, and one more girl and one more boy.