Addicted to pain meds

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Pamela Dyson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Addicted to pain meds

Post by Pamela Dyson »

Please help!! I am a single mother of two. I have been the sole caretaker of my father for the past 6 years, who was paraplegic. He was bed ridden. I also worked for Hobby lobby full time for
the past five years. And home school for My older daughter. So we lived
off of my income as well as his SSI. Suddenly he passed away and my vehicle
broke down the next day.
Ultimately I lost my dad, my job, my car, both incomes, my family's home, and everything I worked so hard for to come from a legal drug addict that was being over medicated by a Doctor who was
prescribing me enough pills to kill a cancer patient. After a spiral nose
dive and being on pain medications, and a 6 year bumpy road, my father intervened between my doctor and I. I was being removed from his insurance. He thankfully saved my life from the meds.
Luckily, I was able to see what the difference was and I have been 8 years clean from the pain meds. I
had nothing. And worked my bit off to achieve all the little things my
family had. And now it has all been ripped away from me. I tried my hardest
to provide happiness to my two girls and my pops. I fought to get him on
Medicaid for four years, finally getting him not only Medicaid but in home
nurses. And he received all of this a month before his death.
I need help.
Don't have the means to even help my self. Except for the will and aim and
focus. Please help with any info possible!!! Thank you, your time is very much appreciated!!
AnnetteMichael Jones

Re: Addicted to pain meds

Post by AnnetteMichael Jones »

Hello, I am hoping this is going to the right place, I live in California and am currently disabled with a back injury on major pain medication (wjich I am addicted too) awaiting back surgery later this year. I have had my youngest daughter helping me for the last couple of years and we are now struggling to pay the bills, I have shut off notices on the utilities, and I am not sure what to do. I am searching online in the hopes that I can find some help. I am a veteran widow.
Thank you so much
Santa Paula, CA 93060
Rudys

Post by Rudys »

To whom this may concern, Hello I am a mother of 4 whom I also take care of my mother who is a paraplegic and addicted to various pain medications. As of today 8/1/2017 we will be homeless.
Currently we are waiting on our voucher for housing. We were involved in the moore tornado 2013 and in the 2013 flooding. My children are fixing to start school for the new year.
I’m asking for any help possible I can get. We just got an emergency VPO on my ex do to threats slander and violence. My car one of the last things we got is fixing to be repo. My only means of transportation to doctors schools work anything that involves my children and mother. I am desperately seeking HELP. please if anyone or any organization can help us. Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, you need to to address that addiction to pain medications. Try the Salvation Army in California drug addiction programs, as most centers nationwide offer this.
Then inquire into the local Santa Paula Family Center into financial aid. As maybe they have some bill paying programs for you.
AnnetteMichael Jones wrote:Hello, I am hoping this is going to the right place, I live in California and am currently disabled with a back injury on major pain medication (wjich I am addicted too) awaiting back surgery later this year. I have had my youngest daughter helping me for the last couple of years and we are now struggling to pay the bills, I have shut off notices on the utilities, and I am not sure what to do. I am searching online in the hopes that I can find some help. I am a veteran widow.
Thank you so much
Santa Paula, CA 93060
PetHelpers

Post by PetHelpers »

My husbands suffer a traumatic accident a little over a year ago and due to that accident he got a really bad injury on his back with 3 bulging discs. He was given pain medications and is now addicted. Then 3 days ago worker comp stopped paying him. He can't lift more then 20 pound and he also has burn injuries. And we need a little help on paying our bill for this month. I'm currently working but my hours have decrease at work and we don't have any fund to cover all the expenses for this month and we also have a two year old baby girl. He is now addicted to pain medications which is a problem. I will really need some help with my rent and bills for this month and thank you.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Hello,
I have worked hard to change my life unfortunately I was caught up in a horrible drug addiction to pain meds which led my life in an extremely desperate and lonely direction. I am happy to say that I have just completed 8 months residential rehab and am now in a Transition program.
Before I got well the police impounded my car. I have contacted the police and they are willing to let me have my car back. There are $3000 worth of things that need fixing - 4 new tires and panel work being the most of this cost.
I need some financial help to get through this as getting my car would enable me to go to take and get into work.
Is there anyone that you could suggest that could help me with this cost, for someone who was addicted to pain meds? Thank you