Car insurance and other bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Putin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car insurance and other bills

Post by Putin »

Good Evening.
I hope that you are doing well.
I have recently transitioned from the U.S. Army (Active Duty) to the U.S. Army Reserves.
The reason why I am reaching out to you is because embarrassingly enough, I am in desperate need of financial assistance. To be honest, the main 2 bills that I am requesting assistance for is my rent payment ($1100.00) and my vehicle insurance bill because it is past due with a cancellation notice if they do not receive payment by October 9th. My rent was due on October 1st and my landlord also wants the rent payment by the 9th of October. I have requested assistance through the Military and through several local agencies but I have been. Unsuccessful thus far.
Any assistance that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Also, if we can work out a payment arrangement, I will surely pay back the money that you give to me.
I would not normally seek help or assistance with my car insurance from anyone but I have a wife and 2 children that are depending on me to do what is necessary to take care of them.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
Talena Fitzpatrick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Car insurance and other bills

Post by Talena Fitzpatrick »

My husband passed away 6 months ago and though I work its only 1 day for 4 hours. I can't pay my bills and if I lose my car insurance I can't drive to work or look for a job. I have no children living at home I live alone. I can't draw SSI until I'm 60 years old and I'm 54 years old now. Need help until I can get a better job.