FHA mortgage loan

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Brewer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

FHA mortgage loan

Post by Brewer »

Hello, I can't find any lender familiar with FHA short refinance. I live in Dallas County. Could you please assist me? I have a 80,000 balloon payment looming over me. I can't sleep. This consumes me. Please point me in the right direction.
Baughman

Re: FHA mortgage loan

Post by Baughman »

I recently had to put my husband into a rehab facility in Florida. He had spent most of our money on drug and I have no resources to help with my financial situation. I am a teacher and don't make enough to cover all my expenses.
I am looking into trying to get my house mortgage lowered, which is a FHA loan. I have occurred many medical bills lately due to my health. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and a heart condition. I already suffer from ulcerative colitis. I am not sure how my two kids and I will make it. My daughter recently broke her foot and she was diagnosed with low muscle tone at 14 months. We worked with birth to three, but her services will end due to her turning three December 25th. I am looking for some kind of grant or government assistance for the FHA mortgage, and also need aid that would help me with medical bills and utilities or childcare to lighten this burden. Thank you, Sincerely.
AdamSmith

Post by AdamSmith »

My husband and grandfather, who lives with is and I am caregiver to as well as my husband be both veterans. My husband was injured in Iraq. He sustained a spinal injury. We are having a rough time with our FHA loan and not only will we have no gifts for our 2 boys and 2 nephews and niece whom are living with us but we have no money for food or FHA mortgage, waste and water bill.
I am at a loss of what to do. With 2 babies in diapers and the kids to feed we just can't get by. Please help us out. Point us to the direction where we can seek help.
Gamefly

Post by Gamefly »

Hello,
I live in PA and am trying to keep my home from foreclosure.
I have a FHA loan and I had fallen behind last year due to losing my job, etc. I now have a job that I can afford my monthly mortgage payment but the mortgage company wouldn't give me a forbearance or loan modification because the home payment is less than 31% of my monthly income. I am looking for a program that will get my loan current so I can continue to pay on it- hopefully by getting a short term loan for the delinquent amount to bring the home loan current and let me pay on both.
Thank you,
Jon Cor Mac

Post by Jon Cor Mac »

We are in our second FHA mortgage trial plan due to the owner getting a job in Redwood city and then having been let go. He receives your employment benefits as well but the trial plan is still too high to make the payment and we are at a loss on what to do. Are mortgage company being Carrington mortgage services and it is FHA loan; the house was purchased for a little over 400,000 was around 415,000. It was purchased in Citrus heights, CA and we were able to make the first payment for the trial plan due on the first but this one we have been unable to make and it is due at the end of the month and I don’t see us being able to make it.
Is there anything else that could help us with the FHA mortgage loan before we land on the street? He will let you know that he gives permission to speak with me about this just as he did with Carrington. Thank you.