Temp job not covering it, and checks are sporadic

Find how to get help with rent
Rotatia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Temp job not covering it, and checks are sporadic

Post by Rotatia »

I am in need of rent assistance. I am in need due to having to pay my November rent late due to a check being lost with my job and taking some time to be reissued. I paid my January rent 2/25. I am a temp at my job and get paid weekly but do not get paid holidays so my check last week was very small.
I have only paid a portion of my rent and had to set aside money for gas. My bank account is currently negative and I won't be able to catch up my rent for 2-3 weeks. I have already received a late fee and a letter in the mail about my rent. I currently owe $622.00 and still need to prepare for April rent which I anticipate paying late as well due to the temporary job and the late checks. If you could please get back to me about this as quick as possible it would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Temp job not covering it, and checks are sporadic

Post by Admin »

If your temp job will not allow you to catch up for 2-3 weeks, and if you are already several weeks behind on your rent to the tune of $622, then your options are very limited. But it is good you have a new job in short order after losing your last one. There are many places to try for assistance, and we have literally hundreds listed on our site. So try them all, as well as general advice for rent and housing programs. They are noted here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _rent.html
Johnsonss

Post by Johnsonss »

I need help making rent payments so I can move out my mother in laws house. My wife and I both work full time and/or temp jobs (for me) but rent is so high here. It would cost us $825 with a $550 dollar rent and $275 in utilities (water, trash, gas and sewage, electric plus internet) and we have a $312 dollar car payment, $75 insurance, $175 for our phones and $350 for food, toiletries and cat food and litter.
That 1700 of our 1900 and that doesn't include gas, clothing and any other random expenses like car break downs or other random stuff. I feel like I'm drowning with no help please help me or show where I can get help. Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The job market is very strong, so maybe you can get a full time job and out of that temp position. If so that will help you make make rent on your own. You can also try some of the rent assistance programs in Cincinnati for additional support. But you need a better job with a consistent, and non-sporadic pay check each week.
Foley

Post by Foley »

I am a single mother of 2 who needs help with my rent this month due to my temp job getting slow and letting us go. I will be working 10/9, but I’m short about $322.00 of my usual 982.00 monthly rent which was due on 10/1 and my landlord already warned me before if I can't come up with my full rent he will evict me.
Please I just need help this month and then I can manage once my temp agency position starts on 7/9, Thank you. Please respond ASAP either way I just need help, I haven't asked before and will work my tail off to assure I will never have to again. Please help me.