Work for a refugee that resettled

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Bravo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Work for a refugee that resettled

Post by Bravo »

Hello,
I am a Bhutanese refugee resettled in America. I moved to Syracuse from Concord, NH in 2012. Since then I have been living here and I am married. My wife and I both work part time and we go to college full time.
I was looking a way to earn some money to help my family along with my studies. I am A student at OCC and I have earned Highest Honor for two semesters and I will be going for my third semester starting from Monday, August 25, 2017.
Therefore, I want to request if there is anything I can write about for a job, do some article and make some money.
Thanks a lot, and thanks for helping a refugee.
Looking forward in talking with you.
Rachel Fight
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Work for a refugee that resettled

Post by Rachel Fight »

I came in the USA on February 12, 2014, as a refugee, I settled in Lynn MA, after I landed in the Boston, I realized that MA is very cold place, I grow up in hot area in my home country, now I really want to resettle in CA, and I searched online that CA weather is absolutely perfect for me.
I found rent is pretty expensive in CA, so now I decided to contact to your agency for a job.
I have vision problem so I can't work in MA, I had eye surgery last month and it takes time for recovery. I used to work at the Boston airport, I am sure I can find a job at LA airport after my vision get better. I have humble request that if you help me to find house in LA and I place to work. Then I can come down and resettle in LA would be good for me and my body. I actually having problem in cold weather, I can't stand in cold weather.