Discounted utility service

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Nicks19
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Discounted utility service

Post by Nicks19 »

I am in need of 2 applications for 2 low income families to get the 20% discount on electric bills for winter. I checked with local DHHR office and they said contact electric company so we did and they said contact DHHR, no one seems to know who has applications. These applications are for state of WV if that makes any difference. If you could help I would appreciate it. If you could email them I could make the copies.
Floridaper

Re: Discounted utility service

Post by Floridaper »

My sister needs assistance with her paying her discounted utilities plan and any other program she can get. She has zero income at this time with a house payment and more. Her husband died last July and she is having problems. Please help with her utilities payments so she can at least function. E-mail me any info that I need to help her get back on her feet please, including any programs for people that can get a discount. I live in Shelby so I am 4 hours away and helping as much as I can but can't do for me and her. Thanks for your help.
movers

Re: Discounted utility service

Post by movers »

I had gotten help back in May from you guys and now the electric
Company and water company are sending me a discount notice for the bill you
Never went through and paid on. I paid my 60% for the discounted service. And I need these bills
Paid now. I don't have the money to pay it.
I really need help getting They paid. I will have to move out of where I live and if I can't pay
These bill I sure can't move out. I kept my end of the deal and I think
You should too.