Agency for help with rent

Find how to get help with rent
John Ramada
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Agency for help with rent

Post by John Ramada »

I'm a single mom of a three year old little boy. I moved to VA from NC about 6 weeks ago and have been trying to get adjusted to the big change. I was recently staying in a basement apartment in a home in Chantilly. I'm trying to figure out how to go about this situation in the best possible way. My landlord ended up crossing some boundaries and making it impossible for us to stay there. Then eventually kicked us out giving us only two weeks to move. I'm not sure what to do. Please give me a call when you can and thank you so much.
LauraJane
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Agency for help with rent

Post by LauraJane »

Hi, I need help on a late rent payment and want to apply. I currently don't live in the apartments that I owe the late rent payment to due to me moving into my new apartment but the payment still has to be made. When I was living at my old apartment, rent was due at the first of every month but I wasn't able to make my rent payment of 650.00 for March because I was having financial problems and couldn't afford it. I talked to the landlord and got a extension and was giving until the end of March to pay the 650.00 plus the 50.00 late fee so a total of 700.00. That apartment lease is up on March 31st and I no longer live in that apartment anymore because I found a new one that I'm living in now.
The security deposit was 372.16. I owe 300.00 for the actual security deposit than 72.16 was the prorated amount because I moved in 5 days before the month was over with and April rent is free because my rental application got approved and because I signed a 12 month lease and that was the special that was going on at the time. I can not afford the 700.00 rent payment that I still owe to my last apartment for the month of July because of the 372.16 that went towards my new apartment and because I have other expenses that I have to pay. I owe my car payment, car insurance, cell phone bill, my every day living needs and especially my son because I am a single mother. I need help and any help that's provided would be very much appreciated. Thank you so much for your time and I hope to hear back from someone soon.