husband left me with bills

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
jenneifermegan

husband left me with bills

Post by jenneifermegan »

I am jennifer molina..i am n desperate need of help paying my bills..my husband of 13 years abandoned me & my 2 boys ages 15,16..he left n April I came home 4rm work & he had took his stuff & had left..i a broke a bone n my foot the first week n june and had surgery n june & am n a cast & on crutches..my lite bill is due on monday aug 9,2010 & is 655.00..my lites will b cut if I don't pay monday a.m..i have no $ 4 school clothes & they are goin bak on aug.23,2010..i have caled local charities & have been told the is no funds..i also have a truk that I am late on..i use this truk 4 work n dr.visits & I take my mom 2 her dr.apts.she is Ill ..please bless my family with help or #s 2 som1 who could help us..
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: husband left me with bills

Post by Admin »

Hi, what state, city, or county? I need more info. Without knowing that I suggest viewing the main site http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
and look for charities, non-profits, and government programs at that location. There are programs for families and husband/wife domestic issues.
jenneifermegan wrote:I am jennifer molina..i am n desperate need of help paying my bills..my husband of 13 years abandoned me & my 2 boys ages 15,16..he left n April I came home 4rm work & he had took his stuff & had left..i a broke a bone n my foot the first week n june and had surgery n june & am n a cast & on crutches..my lite bill is due on monday aug 9,2010 & is 655.00..my lites will b cut if I don't pay monday a.m..i have no $ 4 school clothes & they are goin bak on aug.23,2010..i have caled local charities & have been told the is no funds..i also have a truk that I am late on..i use this truk 4 work n dr.visits & I take my mom 2 her dr.apts.she is Ill ..please bless my family with help or #s 2 som1 who could help us..
CorporateB

Post by CorporateB »

I am currently employed but having trouble paying my bills due to my husband leaving me and having to take in an elderly sick woman in my home. I am paying the rent, electric, water, phone, food, and other expenses alone here in Wyoming. I have to have a place to live now that I am on my own, is there any assistance that I can seek to help me out? I am not the kind of person to reach out for help but at this point I am looking at being evicted because I cannot keep up with it all. Thank you very much.
Immelt1

Post by Immelt1 »

My 5 children and 1 granddaughter moved here from Atlanta, GA on December 3 to escape a 11 year physically and mentally abusive marriage. My family and I are living in a hotel and I’m running low on funds. My children are old enough to understand that they won't have a Christmas but what we all would like if at all is a house to live in. I have been blessed with a job that I start on Monday March 17. When we left GA all we brought was 5 outfits a piece and all we are asking is for help to get started with because we don't have anything or any clue to where we would get help or what’s a good or bad neighborhood. Even if you can't help my family thank you and God Bless. We live in Orlando.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are off to an entire new start, you probably need a bunch of stuff. For you, your kids, etc. As there are places for outfits and more. Some of the programs will even give out free grants for paying bills, school items for your children and more. Read more.
KU.G12

Post by KU.G12 »

Hello, My name is Jennifer and I currently live in St Augustine, FL 32092. My husband recently abandoned my 3 children and I and He paid rent and utilities for July and August, but I am behind now that September is here. The husband left and we owe the bills.
I am not sure if you are the right agency I need to contact, but my kids and I are really struggling at the moment. For a while I went through our stuff and sold off things that we didn't need or use and that helped a lot until recently, when we have run out of useful things to sell. I am behind on my rent, I have contacted the management company and they have agreed to give me until the 21st of September before they start the eviction process. If we are evicted I do not know what I will do, I have a 9 year old daughter, an 11 year old daughter and a 13 year old son. I cannot have them homeless and I am new to this area (we were in Orlando for 10 years and all of my family is in Michigan).
My rental payment is $1895 plus a $7 service charge and now a $150 late fee, I know it is high and I  have been searching for a less expensive place to move, but most places that I could afford are in bad areas of the city, or have a long waiting list. I am constantly searching for work and am enrolled in Daytona State College for the Fall B term to go and get my Nursing Degree, I am a good person stuck in a bad spot at the moment and I just need a little help to get me through this.
I know that once I get over the slump I will be fine and everything will fall into place for my children and I. I am not asking for a handout but just to pay the bills from my past husband. I would gladly take a loan if you have someone who could get me approved with about two months living expenses and then I should be able to find work and get some of my student loan. I just am not sure what resources are available to me because I have never been in this sort of situation.
I am begging you to help us somehow, I need to get my rent, water, utilities and phone bill paid to keep a sense of normalcy for my children, as this whole thing has been hard enough on them as it is. I have applied for food and medical benefits from my home state of Florida and I do receive them, the cash assistance was denied, because I did not yet have a class schedule for school. I have not worked since I got pregnant with my son 14 years ago, so it seems to be a huge issue with employers, not to mention needing to have a flexible schedule so I can pick my kids up or drop them off, be home with them in evenings for homework and dinner. This is having been quite devastating for myself and my kids  and I just want to recover from this and move forward from this. I am praying that you can help me or point me in the direction of someone who can help me, so that my life doesn't get any worse and I can recover from this while I still have hope.Thank You so Much,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear the dad is a "dead beat" and is not paying the bills, paying child support, etc. But there are programs that may help you in St. Augustine. Find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ce_pr.html
KU.G12 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 2:06 pm Hello, My name is Jennifer and I currently live in St Augustine, FL 32092. My husband recently abandoned my 3 children and I and He paid rent and utilities for July and August, but I am behind now that September is here. The husband left and we owe the bills.