Landlord wants a security deposit in Iowa

Find how to get help with rent
Gomez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Landlord wants a security deposit in Iowa

Post by Gomez »

Hi, I am trying to secure a nice rental for my nephew and I as of May 1st and the owner is requiring 2 months rent and Security Deposit of $600.00. I am going to be homeless if I don't get this place in Iowa. Is there anyway I can get emergency assistance for this need. The Total I am requesting is $1600.00. Is there any emergent help available in the Iowa area. Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
MrsJones

Re: Landlord wants a security deposit in Iowa

Post by MrsJones »

I'm staying in a hotel room with my disabled mother and we will not have the amount of money we needed to pay for another month in this hotel and we don't get enough money this month to pay both a deposit and the first mouth rent. We just need some help to pay the land lord in Des Moines Iowa and get into a place so that we are not on the street next month.
My mother is also going to have work done on her hip next month. I am just really in a tight spot taking care of her with some help we could get back on are feet. So we can pay the help back if we could get it.
TweedD

Post by TweedD »

I need help paying my rent as well as security deposit. I am in Clive, Iowa. I need to know how to contact Saint Vincent to get help. I have been in substance abuse treatment and have not been able to return to college so I have not received any student loans which was how I was originally paying rent. I am on disability but trying to further my education so I can successfully make it in the career world.
Due to withdrawing from class while in treatment I have a balance due for books so on a business hold right now. So, I can't get students loans and my disability don't cover my bills. I can't become homeless in Iowa on top of everything going on in my life right now...please help.
Rotatia Shipman

Post by Rotatia Shipman »

Hello, I'm very interested In Iowa rental as well as deposit help. Currently having trouble paying my bills/rent on time and having enough money to pay my bills. I live in Davenport, Iowa. I do currently rent an apartment. I'm really trying to go back to school to get my degree. I do have a job but every time I get paid it never seems like I have enough to pay my rent / bills.
Thanks you for our time.
JohnChandler

Post by JohnChandler »

I have been homeless for a while sleeping in tents, anywhere and everywhere. I am jumping from place to place. I have 4 small children and a 5th on the way will be here in a few months.
I'm not able to work to save money for the security deposit. My fiancé was our provider until Friday the 20th when they took him to jail. He will be getting out on the 6th and going to the RCF in Council bluffs IA so I will be raising my kids on my own until he gets out.
We need help finding a home and paying the bills until I have my baby, then I can go back to work. I need a deposit for a place in council bluffs in emergency situation by the 10th. Please and thank you.
IsabellaTaylor

Post by IsabellaTaylor »

Hello, my name is CA ‘Shon. I am seeking help for my security deposit out of Iowa. My security deposit amount is $750 but since I have a previous eviction on my record, I have to pay the landlord the deposit as well as first month’s rent x2. Leaving me at a total of $2,250.00
I can come up with most or about half of this, and I can afford the monthly rent itself. It’s just a lot for me to pay upfront and would really appreciate the assistance by the security deposit to the landlord. Being young and having an eviction due to a family emergency makes it extremely difficult to find renters so when I do I try to be as grateful as possible. If you could reply there I would appreciate it very much. Thank you.