Food needed and other requests in Minnesota

State and local government assistance programs.
JetSkier
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Food needed and other requests in Minnesota

Post by JetSkier »

We need assistance in following area; electric bill, water bill, and food. Our light was turned off on 07/21/15 due to an outstanding balance we hold the BGE. No food to eat with four kids. The food in the freezer getting spoiled. The house is too hot to stay. There is no hot water to use. I will appreciate if we can get help in this time of our need. Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Food needed and other requests in Minnesota

Post by Admin »

Try a food shelf. This is what the distribution centers are called in Minnesota. They may have new frozen food for you and other support for you, if you are truly in need. Here is a listing of them. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... pantr.html
Spot Smith
anti spam: Blue

Re: Food needed and other requests in Minnesota

Post by Spot Smith »

Good Evening,
I live in Brownsville MN. I'm a single parent of two children that recently lost her job. I am desperate need of food, rent, and other help & everywhere that I have gone to I have been let down, denied, or don't meet the requirements.
My daughter that has asthma has to do a nebulizer three times a day, my son just broke his ankle & had to get surgery. I am facing an eviction, went to court today. My electric is getting cut off at 8 am in the morning. We are out of groceries and need food. I have been reaching out to other resources but can't seem no help at all.
I am seeking employment, it's not that I don't want to work because I do. As of right now I'm very limited on to where I'm able to apply. I have a vehicle but it needs repairs lots of repairs done for me to seek employment in other areas. I am to the point that I just may as well give up on everything. I need help badly & I don't know what to do or where to go. My electric will be shut off at 8 am central time, then what am I & my kids going to do. I have no support or family to help me. Please what can you all do for me? My electric is necessary for my daughter so she can breathe. They will not give me any more extensions on my account.