Food for kids for daughter with medical issues

State and local government assistance programs.
tara jones
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Food for kids for daughter with medical issues

Post by tara jones »

I need help with food, Christmas gifts for my 2 kids, my power bill is in medical extension status and I can't get any help. I really need someone to help me out and get me on my feet. That would be Christmas for us. I have a 733.00 income and my daughter has a medical condition and it's just been a dead end so I figured I would try here, thanks. Also I'm a single mother.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Food for kids for daughter with medical issues

Post by Admin »

We always recommend starting with a food bank, as there are tens of thousands of them across the country. Not only do they of course provide food, but some have holiday programs. And they almost always give priority to children. The groceries will also be tailored for kids and their overall healthy development too.
tara jones wrote:I need help with food, Christmas gifts for my 2 kids, my power bill is in medical extension status and I can't get any help. I really need someone to help me out and get me on my feet. That would be Christmas for us. I have a 733.00 income and my daughter has a medical condition and it's just been a dead end so I figured I would try here, thanks. Also I'm a single mother.