Child care assistance

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
kimcalcosol

Child care assistance

Post by kimcalcosol »

What can people who need child care help and assistance do. It is tough to balance my job, and the expense of paying for child care, not to mention all the hours!
may.julie84

State programs help with child care

Post by may.julie84 »

Lucky that states have programs that help with child care. They will even pay for child care while you work, provide you job training, and much else. Contact your state government offices for help.
RandyLug
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Child care assistance

Post by RandyLug »

what about child care assistance in Texas? who pays for that and what government program. I live around Dallas.
Berry
anti spam: Blue

Post by Berry »

My 15 year old is pregnant and we are going through DCS/Four County since the baby's father is considered an adult. She and my son is to have adult supervision 24/7 so getting a sitter for them is a challenge. I would work back for help. I could use any help I can get from whomever. Money, job, sitter. Right now it is not very warm at nights and money for paying the card let alone the utilities is little to none. Thank you and look forward to hearing back from you.
Macromedia

Post by Macromedia »

The Child Support Enforcement has placed a Levy on my Deposit account. In the year 2002, I made no payments to the Child Support Unit for about 6 to 9 months. In less than a year, I was informed I owed 49,000.00 dollars to the Child Support Unit. I have been back to work. I have a long history of making biweekly payments. My question is..... 1) How can the Child Support Unit take biweekly payment from my check then place a LEVY on my direct deposit bank account? 2) How can the Child Support Unit demand 49,000.00 all in one pay period?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The state of New Jersey does administer some low income child care programs. While we can't answer those specific questions, and don't understand how someone can possibly owe over $40,000, we do have information on agencies to call. So you can call the child support unit, or legal aid in New Jersey. Anyway, find more on the vouchers and subsidies for day care. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... istan.html
Hibernation

Post by Hibernation »

Hello
I am trying to find help to pay for child care and also my education. I live in Sacramento California and I want to attend a program at Sierra College it is 2,999
I have two children and home.
And I have a child care plan I think lined up I just need help with the tuition.
Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Whether you are in CA or another state, there are daycare assistance programs, free vouchers, and other resources. We have tons of them listed on the site, and they are here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... istan.html
Call around to your state social service offices. Ask about low cost or free day care programs for your kids.