House cleaning for cancer patient

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Martina Deb
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

House cleaning for cancer patient

Post by Martina Deb »

Hi. Been diagnostic with cancer for second time. I had last year, endometrial cancer and this year I have small bower cancer. I am in treatment since January 2016 for 2 times in less than a year.
Things in my house is been very hard to keep clean. My husband is truck driver and I use to clean house, what I'm not able to do as much I used to do. I like to check if maybe I qualify to get some help. I don't how procedure is and hope to hear soon from you. I'm in 8 doses of chemo today, still four more to go, until November. It will be 12 dose the total, but I just found this now. I didn't know how to apply for aid. I appreciate your time and attention. Thank you very much.
Janel

Re: House cleaning for cancer patient

Post by Janel »

Hi, my family and I just went threw that big flood here in Barberton Ohio, and to make things worse my daughter has cancer. We lost every thing in our basement, also had our foundation split and it was like a waterfall coming threw the foundation.
I contacted our landlord to inform him that the basement had flooded and that the foundation had separated and his response to me was it wasn't his problem so I called the health department. I also told him he needs to clean the house and flood. My husband works full time and I'm a stay at home mom with 3 daughters. Our middle daughter has asthma and also uses a nebulizer since she was 1.
She's 7 now. Our youngest daughter is on medication for mental health since she was 4. She is 6 now with cancer. We have paid so much money to clean up the aftermath of the flood that we have not even had the landlord over to offer to help supply the cleaning supplies so we can get the mold and mildew out of our home.
Now we're falling behind on our bills. Our gas has been shut off and we are unable to keep up with every thing. We are worried on what else is going to happen. I have called different places to get help with a few things and all they are doing is directing me. No were would you please help us. Thank you for your time.
Shades

Re: House cleaning for cancer patient

Post by Shades »

I live in Austin, Texas. I was a licensed massage therapist in 2007, however I fell off a ladder and broke my right wrist & did not renew it last year. When they were checking my wrist they discovered cancer. I applied for social security disability and doing light house work. I have worked through my savings and am panicking about this month. I did some light house cleaning but only 2 days a week. Now I need someone to clean my house.
Waiting for decision from social security disability on my cancer. I also have partial complex seizures & ADD. So massage was really good match for me & not so detailed oriented where you are required to memorize allot of information or keep on task. Any how my rent is $867 plus utilities which makes it usually $905. I know I will be short $500. This month and attempting to find a solution before the 1st of December. Any help would be appreciated and would be willing to make payments to pay it off. Thanks love & light.