January rent

Find how to get help with rent
Speculative
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

January rent

Post by Speculative »

We are in dire straights due to this poor economy. I am a veteran and current military member in the USAF Reserves. I only work one weekend a month. I was previously on orders but the government has not funded any more money to continue on orders while I wait to return to school. We do not have rent for January, which is $895 nor can we afford power or water or gas or food. We have been given some food from family members. I have been looking for work too. I have yet to find a position. I don't know what else to do. My family and I would greatly appreciate any help that can be provided for us. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: January rent

Post by Admin »

We really need your state and county to be most effective in our reply to you. Until we have that information, use this resource for more general rental assistance programs and solutions. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... _rent.html Look into options like the Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program and emergency eviction prevention programs and solutions.
Speculative wrote:We are in dire straights due to this poor economy. I am a veteran and current military member in the USAF Reserves. I only work one weekend a month. I was previously on orders but the government has not funded any more money to continue on orders while I wait to return to school. We do not have rent for January, which is $895 nor can we afford power or water or gas or food. We have been given some food from family members. I have been looking for work too. I have yet to find a position. I don't know what else to do. My family and I would greatly appreciate any help that can be provided for us. Thank you.
Romnee

Post by Romnee »

I’m currently renting a room at my mothers house but my family doesn't like my wife being here, so they are kicking me out the house by the end of this month. I’m trying to seek help on getting a 1 bedroom apartment or even a studio with my wife due to all my financial problems always getting put down and worsening my health and my depression. We will move in January to a new place in Plano Texas. We just want to get out this house and be more independent but cant afford the rent. I'm seeking for financial assistance or any kind of help so my health and my wife’s gets better. Can I get help?
Holli

Post by Holli »

I need help paying my rent this January. I know I will have the rent for the following months of February, etc. The reason why I'm short on January's rent is because I moved into my apartment December 18th. I had to pay double the deposit on top of December's rent, and then, because of the holiday, I didn't have enough hours to afford January's rent. I am asking for this one time assistance.
My rent is $645. I am available today and tomorrow after 2:30pm. I truly hope we can work out something together. I would greatly appreciate your assistance.
BladeRanger

Post by BladeRanger »

I am a single mother of 5 and on the edge of losing our home. My rent is behind. I work full time and came into a financial bind. I have paid 600.00 on my rent and now have additional $1200 still that needs paid. I will make another payment on 1/29 my next pay day. The 1200.00 is including rent for December. I have gas, water and electric that will also need paid. I am in need of help.
LesterH1

Post by LesterH1 »

Hello, I'm inquiring about help with the possibility of an organization that is able to help my family & me with our rent payment for the month of January. Thanks to God we were able to pay rent for December...it was a bit late so we also had late fees, but it was a blessing that we were able to pay and keep the roof over our heads.
We only have one income in our family, which is definitely a blessing, unfortunately due to my chronic medical illness I have been unable to work now. So we I'm so beyond grateful for my hardworking husband (sometimes works 12 hours a day, and as many weekends as he can)! In order to supplement our one income.
Even though we live by our means, we struggle every single month to make our rent/utility/car/etc... That we have to go without food many nights....but my husband and I will always go hungry before we will EVER allow our son not to have his dinner (and he must eat his breakfast & lunch at school). I truly apologize for writing such a long message...I'm not familiar with this process, but I wanted to leave some background info in case that may be needed in order to be helpful for whomever will receive this.
I'm am asking for help with our next month’s rent, for January...because we are beyond backed-up with all of our bills and I'm so afraid that when January comes around the corner...I just know it will be HIGHLY impossible that we will have enough to pay. We have just bend so behind with ALL of our bills, & it's literally ripping my heart out to explain to my son why we are unable to have a Xmas tree/get presents/etc.
But no matter what, I have to think about having a roof over our heads... I realize that that is the most important necessity for us right now. I have tried TONS of different "low-income family" type agencies for help with ANYTHING (from rent, utilities, other necessary monthly bills, even help for a Christmas tree or gifts for my son) and we pretty much are told that we do not qualify, simply because my husband has a job. We are BEYOND blessed that he has a job...but they don't seem to understand that after he pays rent...pretty much ALL of the income is gone...and it's all most as if he doesn't have a job once rents paid. So that's why I'm asking someone, whomever is reading this~ if you work for, or know of any agency that can help us with a rent payment or ANY help...I would appreciate it truly more than you will ever know. God Bless!
Rick

Post by Rick »

Hello, I need help with January's rent; my employer was shut down for two weeks over Christmas and new years and that prevented me from working and earning a check to pay my bills. I will receive an eviction notice today 1/1/18 and they will start the proceedings on the 15th of January 2018. I have two children under the age of 13 and I am a single mom. I am terrified I will get evicted and have no place to go. Please have someone contact me and inform me on my options. I am willing to provide documentation from work to show no hours were worked. Thanks,
Prassad

Post by Prassad »

Me & my sister are currently facing eviction from our home due to job loss during the holidays. We have been served with court papers and gave us until January 9th to pay rent or leave. I don't want to lose our apartment and I'm reaching out for help but I don't know what direction to take in finding that help.
I'm currently working 40+ once again but not making nearly enough to catch up with rent above all the utility bills. It's been a hard few months and I'm fighting for this. Please if I can get the help to prevent me from being homeless I would love to know how. Thank you.
follow

Post by follow »

Good afternoon,
I am a single parent of a 12 year old daughter and I am in need of rental assistance for the month of January 2019 to prevent an eviction.
I make very little income; during the Holiday season, my hours were decreased, which resulted in pay decreasing. My landlord has filed eviction and I am requesting some type of assistance to prevent this from happening. If you can help or point me in the right direction; I would be so grateful. Thank you kindly for your prompt response.
Very Respectfully,
Draghi

Post by Draghi »

Good afternoon,
I was injured and am not able to work at my full time job. I have worked there for almost 3 years. I had back surgery in February and just last week my back is bad again and I meet with the doctor in the morning and it looks like I may be having surgery again and I don't have the money to pay my rent for January. I have not qualified for benefits yet and don't know what to do.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

if you are injured and will be going back to work soon, there may be some help possible from a Flint Michigan eviction prevention program. Maybe some rent help or money for utility bills. Look into them here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... g_*.html
Draghi wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:30 am Good afternoon,
I was injured and am not able to work at my full time job.