Canadian resident seeking assistance

State and local government assistance programs.
RalphLauren
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Canadian resident seeking assistance

Post by RalphLauren »

Hi ~
I am currently living and working in Canada but need help with my US bills. It's killing me carrying two households even though I turned off the utilities at my home in East Carbon. I'm working two jobs and still can't keep my head above water.
I am hoping we can do everything by phone and e-mail (and fax, if you need to), since I don't plan to come back to Utah anytime in the foreseeable future. I like both my jobs up here, and the lease on the apartment I'm renting isn't up until August 1st of 2015.
What I can do is set up an Excel spreadsheet showing the name of the creditor, the account number, the credit limit, the amount owed, the current monthly payments & their due dates, and anything else you might need (their addresses and phone numbers, perhaps), then e-mail you the spreadsheet. I have a scanner at home so I could scan and e-mail anything you need; faxes will cost me money.
Perhaps you could have someone call me. I don't think your toll free number will work from Alberta; none of the others I've tried, have.
To give you an idea of the creditors you would be dealing with, here is a brief list:
One Main Financial
Capitol One c/c
America First c/c and Line of Credit
America First RV loan (RV engine blew and it is sitting at a storage unit in Denver)
Subaru/Chase Manhattan - the Canadians wouldn't let me take the car across the border, so I probably have a lease-breaking fee and charges resulting from them having to pick up the car
Discover
East Carbon City - water bill (they keep charging you even if usage is zero)
Verizon for Utah phone; they have turned it off but there is probably a contract cancellation fee
Utah Taxes and IRS Federal Taxes: I don't think they can be covered by a bankruptcy but perhaps lower payments can be negotiated.
Thanks. Looking forward to hearing from you, I remain sincerely,