Need help with mortgaqe payments in Colorado

State and local government assistance programs.
1807gene
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help with mortgaqe payments in Colorado

Post by 1807gene »

I was hurt on my job last year. I had workmans comp a while and now receiving some unemployment (under 200 a week) and can't pay all my mortgage due to my car payment. My spouse isn't working and I had to borrow monies to pay phone and lights for last month. I receive food stamps and that's it. I have asked for help at local agencies and some churches.......are there any private individuals can help? We lost our truck and I can't afford to loose the next car since we live rurally and no bus routes. Housing isn't available right now either. All I want is a little help till one of us get a job. We are open to do phone work from home if anyone hear of anything available. We send resumes out daily for months now with no response. I wonder if jobs are really out there? Living in Fremont county near Canon city, CO. Mortgage is behind $2400 and mortgage company is willing to take partial payments till I get my disability in Nov.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help with mortgaqe payments in Colorado

Post by Admin »

There are some agencies in Fremont County Colorado as well as places to turn to for mortgage and foreclosure help.

For mortgage, Colorado has a foreclosure hotline 1-877-601-HOPE. The state also has a law in place to delay foreclosures.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... d_for.html

Also, I think the community action agency, which can refer you to other programs, is Pikes-Peak Community Action Agency, and their number is (719) 633-8994. try them for other programs and resources for bills, mortgages, and other aid.

1807gene wrote:I was hurt on my job last year. I had workmans comp a while and now receiving some unemployment (under 200 a week) and can't pay all my mortgage due to my car payment. My spouse isn't working and I had to borrow monies to pay phone and lights for last month. I receive food stamps and that's it. I have asked for help at local agencies and some churches.......are there any private individuals can help? We lost our truck and I can't afford to loose the next car since we live rurally and no bus routes. Housing isn't available right now either. All I want is a little help till one of us get a job. We are open to do phone work from home if anyone hear of anything available. We send resumes out daily for months now with no response. I wonder if jobs are really out there? Living in Fremont county near Canon city, CO. Mortgage is behind $2400 and mortgage company is willing to take partial payments till I get my disability in Nov.