Illegally denied unemployment

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
PANW
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Illegally denied unemployment

Post by PANW »

I lost my job due to me having a baby. I have 5 kids with no income right now I am fighting my unemployment and haven't heard anything yet this is my first time ever needing help. I would like to know how or what I can do I don't want to get evicted from my home with my children. I am a single mom and have never asked for help but this time I really need it. I have paper work to prove everything is true that I am saying and you all are more then welcome to verify it. Please help me or let me know what I can do. I went on line and read over this.
KStewart

Re: Illegally denied unemployment

Post by KStewart »

Dear Sir/Madam:
I am in a crisis and I need some answers please. I need to stay in my home for two more weeks while I explore all possible ways to find a job and a new home, as I was denied unemployment. I was sure that I would have been able to get some unemployment, but I was denied. I have bills to pay, the management of the apartment wants me to move by Friday 2/2/2016. I do not have money to pay movers.
I am willing to put my things in storage, and find a place to stay, but I needs some financial assistance and I would like to know if you can help in any way. Or can you give some advice on what steps I can take. Please help me, Thank you, Sincerely,
I cant find on your website how to apply for help from hardest hit or reapply for unemployment. I’m in MS. I’ve been out of work since March due to a spinal fusion. I’ve no income & 2 children. My doctor disabled me last week. I have filed for disability. SBA has given me until this Monday to make 3 payments of $203 each or they will start foreclosure. I have no way to pay it. Please help me.
Thanks,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Illegally denied unemployment

Post by Admin »

A lawyer may help with both of those needs, both filing for unemployment as well as the hardest hit fund. But if you were denied unemployment in Mississippi, I am sure there was a reason for it. But may free legal aid in Mississippi is an option. You can apply at different firms in the state, or call the toll free number for advice.
KStewart wrote:Dear Sir/Madam:
I am in a crisis and I need some answers please. I need to stay in my home for two more weeks while I explore all possible ways to find a job and a new home, as I was denied unemployment.
Thanks,