Need to pay so no late fee

Find how to get help with rent
Minnymouse101
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need to pay so no late fee

Post by Minnymouse101 »

I just moved from a homeless shelter after being there for 4 months. I paid my rent the first month now it's time to pay again and my social security money didn't come. I fixed the problem but it is going to come past the last day to pay. I am trying to prevent getting a late fee. I also sprained my ankle from a fall in a grocery store and have seven children to care for and I am also a single parent. Thanks in advance.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need to pay so no late fee

Post by Admin »

Call a charity and tell them exactly this. That the reason you are late on your rent is a timing issue on social security. Also stress avoiding the fees, that you are moving from a shelter and improving your life, etc. You are more likely to qualify. But you also should not be having 7 kids unless you are a very welathy and can afford them. You made a huge mistake and are perpetuating the cycle of poverty for those kids. Here are the various programs to assist with rent.
Minnymouse101 wrote:I just moved from a homeless shelter after being there for 4 months. I paid my rent the first month now it's time to pay again and my social security money didn't come. I fixed the problem but it is going to come past the last day to pay. I am trying to prevent getting a late fee. I also sprained my ankle from a fall in a grocery store and have seven children to care for and I am also a single parent. Thanks in advance.
Janel
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need to pay so no late fee

Post by Janel »

Hello, I am seeking a little help with first month rent or security deposit. I am trying to move. I'm currently living with someone now. I have find some places I was interested in but I'm short on funds and do not want to pay any late fees or option costs. If someone can help me I will appreciate it. I have two daughter that will be living with me and any thing will help. Thank you and have a bless day.