I live in California and need help with energy bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
MELINDAMRD22
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I live in California and need help with energy bills

Post by MELINDAMRD22 »

HI I NEED HELP... MY FAMLIY IS ON EDD, ARE ELECTRIC IS OFF, WE ARE PAYING FOR ARE HOME AND CAR AND WE CANT PAY ARE ENERGY BILL'S DO TO THE HEAT. WE HAVE 3 KIDS 5,3&1 BABY 3WEEKS OLD WE ASK & ASK FOR HELP BUT WE GIT O ASSISTANCE, CAN YOU HELP MY FAMLIY WITH ARE ENERGY BILL I DONT KNOW WUT TO DO. C.A. 93304 (
lafresa949

Chino California electricity shut off

Post by lafresa949 »

I've been laid off from work, and my employer refuses to pay me my last check. I really need the money, because my electricity was shut off and my gas is next. I live in Chino, CA. Thank you.
Cuomo
anti spam: Blue

Re: I live in California and need help with energy bills

Post by Cuomo »

Hello, I'm emailing because I heard about your program and thought I might be able to get some help paying my energy bill. I live in Los Angeles California. I just found out I am pregnant and I went to the doctors and found out my medical coverage dropped days before. So money has been really tight.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We don't offer direct help. But we have extensive information on resources for energy bills in the Los Angeles area. Usually pregnant women get priority (along with other groups) so that may help sped up your application. That of course depends on funding levels though. Read Los Angeles utility assistance.
Poil

Post by Poil »

I am in serious need of energy assistance help please. I am low income and live in Oakland California. I have 2 children and my fiancé works also works but most of his check goes to child support! We are struggling very bad and really could use some help, something I never ask for is help.
TamaraJ

Post by TamaraJ »

Hello,
I have been searching for the application to LIHEAP program online, however the page was not available. I am searching programs around my area and have found little resources. I live in Manteca CA.
My family has been hit with immediate hardships; a shut off notice for our water and the power bill will shortly arrive with a shut off as well. Our power bill includes a requested deposit that we cannot afford to pay and our water will be shut off this coming Tuesday December 9th. Can you please direct me to resources that can help my family? We would greatly appreciate it.
JBerman

Post by JBerman »

To Whom It Is Concern;
I was just informed that my elderly mother utilities has been
disconnected. She is now living without utilities or energy to her home. Can you please provide
me with Emergency help for my elderly mother and autistic nephew which is
living without no utilities, her utilities has been disconnected as of two
days ago. I have called varies assistance programs in Pensacola FL, no
funds are available at this time. I am her daughter which resides in San
Diego, CA..
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

Good Morning,
I am a resident of Simi Valley, California and was given your name from my electric company to inquire about assistance in paying my energy bill. I am a single mother recently separated and I am the sole supporter of my household. I am near disconnection of my electricity and I was wondering how the program works and how do I know if I am eligible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much.