Evicted and behind on utility bills

State and local government assistance programs.
maxie_mac

Evicted and behind on utility bills

Post by maxie_mac »

I lost my job and my fiance is on workmans comp. and his checks never arrive ontime. We are behind on our rent over $3,000.00 and were about ready to get evicted. We are also behing on our utilitiy bills. Out Nicor gas is $655.00 and it will be turned off any day. Our electric bill is almost $500.00. I need help really bad until I find a job but with the economy it is really hard. . I am located in Lake Villa, IL.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Evicted and behind on utility bills

Post by Admin »

Lake Villa and Lake County IL have various options, charities, and non-profits that provide help. Some of the places and organizations to call include the Community Action Partnership of Lake County, Catholic Charities, the Lake County Salvation Army, and Maristella. More info, including phone numbers, are provided on this page.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... gram3.html
maxie_mac wrote:I lost my job and my fiance is on workmans comp. and his checks never arrive ontime. We are behind on our rent over $3,000.00 and were about ready to get evicted. We are also behing on our utilitiy bills. Out Nicor gas is $655.00 and it will be turned off any day. Our electric bill is almost $500.00. I need help really bad until I find a job but with the economy it is really hard. . I am located in Lake Villa, IL.