Federal employee on furlough needs mortgage help

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Totale
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Federal employee on furlough needs mortgage help

Post by Totale »

I work For the Federal Prison. I am a essential employee so I must work without getting even close to full pay and my house payment is due the grace period is up on the 15th. I spoke with my mortgage company Bank of America but they said all they could do is make a note of it and I will still be charged late fees. I told them I would be able to make up the payments once the shut down is over and I get my back pay but they didn't care.
Mr. S. Mueller
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Federal employee on furlough needs mortgage help

Post by Mr. S. Mueller »

Hello, I live in Cocke County TN and work for the federal government. I am searching for some programs or assistance with some bills, particularly my mortgage payment and light bill. Two weeks ago I had to have an emergency heart surgery that knocked us off of our feet, so that hurt us bad. If it is God's plan to be speak to someone to help us I can only pray that he will lay it on my heart to help someone back.
My husband nor I have any family still living that cares for us so we are forced to turn to complete strangers and ask for help with our mortgage. I pray for our families may God have mercy on their souls. And God bless anyone who helps us if it’s just with a prayer.