I do not make enough money being a truck driver

State and local government assistance programs.
Mr Jose Ferdinana
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I do not make enough money being a truck driver

Post by Mr Jose Ferdinana »

Between all bills and school clothes having to be bought and five kids in the house and one income of which is a truck drivers income that is never the same money, we are struggling. The income just did not add up. We finally are hopefully about to have money to pay August rent to avoid eviction but now September is about due and I don't know what to do because all other bills are starting over too.
Declines

Re: I do not make enough money being a truck driver

Post by Declines »

My husband and I work for a local security company that provides security for events. Our roommate is a truck driver. It has been slow the last couple of months and we are unable to pay our utilities or buy much in the way of groceries. We do not qualify for government assistance and our family has helped us all they can.
We are looking for help to keep our utilities on and money for food. Any help we can get will be greatly appreciated. Our jobs (both driving trucks and at security) should be getting busier now that summer is over. We just need to get over the hump. Thank you for your time and trouble.
Flower10
anti spam: Blue

Re: I do not make enough money being a truck driver

Post by Flower10 »

Been between jobs husband, is truck driving and is just starting out so only getting .10 cents per mile. Will be getting .40 cents per mile in a couple months but we need rent and vehicle payments and insurance as well as telephone bills paid. I am actively looking for work as well as fighting for disability. Please help us find help before we are homeless. We are a family of 7 including a 72 year old crunched into a very small falling apart trailer house.