MEDICAL BILL MORTAGE HELP LIMITED SSDI INCOME HELP

Help with paying medical bills
jayallenk
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

MEDICAL BILL MORTAGE HELP LIMITED SSDI INCOME HELP

Post by jayallenk »

i am looking for help with medical bills and mortage refinance
i became unemployed after 22 years with same company due to financial downsizing with no severance in 2004
i kept up Cobra but then was unable to pay for private insurance due to cost.
I lost my full vision temporarily in Aug 2007 and ran up 10k in medical bills
I now receive SSDI and have medicare while i am very greatful for this help as i am unable to work
my past medical bills and mortage are an issue.
I have $11,600 in medical bills in collection and a $23,000 mortage on my home appraised at $89,000
payments on these two alone amount to over 68% of my income.
My lender M & I Bank will not work with me because of my poor payment history while i was waiting on SSDI benefits to start.
I have tried numerouse Gov/Private programs but my creidit score is 600 and i am unable to qualify for others because i don't owe enough?????
can someone please help me find a simple 20-30 year mortage for $35,000 so i can survive? my income is fixed and no other debts
HELP!!!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: MEDICAL BILL MORTAGE HELP LIMITED SSDI INCOME HELP

Post by Admin »

Medical debts are usually last on the list to pay, as doctors, hospitals, etc usually do not aggressively pursue them. You do want to focus on your mortgage.
For the medical debts, you can always try to settle it. Offer to pay off a limited about. Usually this can work as they would rather collect some money and not see you go bankrupt. This can even work with a low credit score.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ement.html

For your mortgage, use the same link above, go to left margin, and read about all the mortgage options you have. Such as state programs, modifications, help directly from banks and lenders, etc.

jayallenk wrote:i am looking for help with medical bills and mortage refinance
i became unemployed after 22 years with same company due to financial downsizing with no severance in 2004
i kept up Cobra but then was unable to pay for private insurance due to cost.
I lost my full vision temporarily in Aug 2007 and ran up 10k in medical bills
I now receive SSDI and have medicare while i am very greatful for this help as i am unable to work
my past medical bills and mortage are an issue.
I have $11,600 in medical bills in collection and a $23,000 mortage on my home appraised at $89,000
payments on these two alone amount to over 68% of my income.
My lender M & I Bank will not work with me because of my poor payment history while i was waiting on SSDI benefits to start.
I have tried numerouse Gov/Private programs but my creidit score is 600 and i am unable to qualify for others because i don't owe enough?????
can someone please help me find a simple 20-30 year mortage for $35,000 so i can survive? my income is fixed and no other debts
HELP!!!
jayallenk

Re: MEDICAL BILL MORTAGE HELP LIMITED SSDI INCOME HELP

Post by jayallenk »

the Medical bills are in collection, collection company is going to place a lein on my home for balance. my mortage company has said once the lein is granted they have the right to
begin foreclosure due to one payment being 91 days late in June 05. I have tried the government stay in your home program and my debt percentage was 42% with out med bills and 68% with bills per bank. they said one was to low and the other to high to qualify for help??? I will check out the links you sent