Gasoline and money for bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Jeans
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Gasoline and money for bills

Post by Jeans »

Hello
I hope & pray you can help me. My 24 year-old daughter is pregnant and due the end of April June. She has been trying to find a job but no one will hire a pregnant girl. I am a 44-year-old disabled woman. I have a bad disease and now I am physically extremely weak. It is difficult to walk and I fall easily. It is also very difficult to use my hands effectively. I cannot lift or hold anything that weighs 5-7 pounds. I had four surgeries over the years and lost my Mother recently who died of a heart attack. I have been trying to get caught up on all of my bills and help my father, but nothing seems to be going well. Unfortunately I am unable to pay my electric bill (again) and they are going to shut it off (again) if I cannot pay immediately. I have stood in countless lines & made endless phone calls only to be told there are no funds available, come back tomorrow. I do not have any gas left in my car to keep making seemingly useless trips. My poor car needs help too, but that must also continue to wait. If you are unable to help us with the electric bill, please keep us in your prayers. I have faith that God will put the right people in my path to help me get caught up. God Bless & Keep You
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Gasoline and money for bills

Post by Admin »

Unfortunately many agencies do have limited funding and run out. Especially with a weaker economy the demand for help is very high, so not everyone can get it. As far as your daughter, people can't discriminates against pregnant people, but it is hard to prove that is what is occurring. Try driving to an employment agency for a job, even typing in an office or something, as you obviously typed up this email. As far as your gas and car repairs, try this for information on free gasoline. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/gas ... from_.html
Call your local church, Salvation Army, and other non-profits in your town too for gasoline vouchers.

Jeans wrote:Hello
I hope & pray you can help me. My 24 year-old daughter is pregnant and due the end of April June. She has been trying to find a job but no one will hire a pregnant girl. I am a 44-year-old disabled woman. I have a bad disease and now I am physically extremely weak. It is difficult to walk and I fall easily. It is also very difficult to use my hands effectively. I cannot lift or hold anything that weighs 5-7 pounds. I had four surgeries over the years and lost my Mother recently who died of a heart attack. I have been trying to get caught up on all of my bills and help my father, but nothing seems to be going well. Unfortunately I am unable to pay my electric bill (again) and they are going to shut it off (again) if I cannot pay immediately. I have stood in countless lines & made endless phone calls only to be told there are no funds available, come back tomorrow. I do not have any gas left in my car to keep making seemingly useless trips. My poor car needs help too, but that must also continue to wait. If you are unable to help us with the electric bill, please keep us in your prayers. I have faith that God will put the right people in my path to help me get caught up. God Bless & Keep You
Aaron1

Post by Aaron1 »

I was wondering if there are any programs in Green Bay Wisconsin/Brown County that help with providing gasoline and paying water bills. I am 3 months behind. Also, is there any other programs/assistance for heat/electric? I received the crisis assistance, due to a disconnection notice, but still owe about several hundred dollars on my utilities. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,
John Ramada

Post by John Ramada »

Free gasoline is very rare. Maybe the Salvation Army in Wisconsin. From time to time they may have vouchers for things like job interviews or medical appointments. Read more and find locations. Who knows, they may have a few bucks for water bill assistance in Green Bay too, or at least be able to refer you. Also look into some type of payment plan for that several hundred dollar bill.
S_Berner

Post by S_Berner »

Hi there, I am unemployed and have been since June 2012. I have never came to a church to ask for assistance and that i am in need of your assistance. I live in Louisville KY and that the person i live with said i had to leave as but don't have no where to go. I do have a truck with a clear title but have no gas to go around and look for employment. I have put in a lot of applications in person and as well on the internet but no luck. I believe a former employer is giving me a bad reference and stopping me from getting a chance. I do have a lot of experience but no luck. I don't want to leave here because of no job or money coming in and would like your assistance. I have no gas in my truck to go any where to look for work or look for help. I could use some clothing too but don't know where to go to get help. If you know any one who is hiring and would give me a chance it would be much appreciated. We need some food too. I thank you very much and sorry i had to email this but i been crying too as i don't want to move from here.
LesterH

Post by LesterH »

My husband and I are out of work, he is the only one getting unemployment. I have one daughter who is 10 year old, I find myself looking for rent assistance and trying to find out how to get a gas in our car to get to interviews and different place we have go to. Please help us. You need only one key for everything and that key is GOD. Stay blessed and Pray every chance you get.
Stubaker

Post by Stubaker »

I'm looking for some resources to assist me with a financial hardship. Over the last month I've had to pay extensive fees to Madison and Rankin county for traffic violations and then over 500.00 for major vehicle repairs to my only source of transportation.
I am gainfully employed but live on a cash only income and only get paid on a monthly basis. I have exceeded my use of paydays loans and now am short on rent, utilities, and transportation cost for the month of June. As a mother of 3 who currently receives no child support any assistance I could receive would be greatly appreciated.
Hendrick

Post by Hendrick »

Thanks for your time and consideration,
My family and I have came to a time in our lives where we are currently facing financial hardships. I have 10.00 to my name until Wednesday night. I'm struggling trying to pay bills and support my loved ones working in Construction. The reason it's so tough is that I drive almost a 100 miles a day one way to work and my checks have been short because of rain-out days and Holidays. I'm seeking assistance if possible with gas money and car note, at least gas money! Can anyone help? I've never had to live like this before. Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

What a work ethnic in try to provide for your family. The construction industry is really growing, so maybe you can find work closer to home so you do not need to drive 100 miles. Until then, there are vouchers that pay for gasoline if you are working. But they tend to only help for short term needs, and we doubt they will offer long term support. So we suggest looking for another job closer to home to save on your gas costs, and hopefully the weather will improve over the short term.
Hendrick wrote:The reason it's so tough is that I drive almost a 100 miles a day one way to work and my checks have been short because of rain-out days and Holidays.