Injured on the job and now behind

State and local government assistance programs.
Valerie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Injured on the job and now behind

Post by Valerie »

Good morning, I reside in Marysville, Washington. I was on the Internet and came across your information on help paying bills.
I am in desperate need.
I have fallen behind and I live paycheck to paycheck as it is.
My water Bill as of April 17, is $301.86
My Natural Gas as of April 3rd $ $422.03.
PUD $84.00
Car payment $130.00
And my mortgage, property taxes & insurance. 3 months behind monthly payment is $1111.63. Total behind $ 3334.89.
I have been Injured and working very little due to the pain! I had a solution. We my doctors and myself decided a back stimulator was the solution. It was, I felt wonderful until I started to get sick. I have a staphylococcus infection in my back. I was rushed to the ER. The devise ( back stimulator) was removed, and now I have to give my self antibiotics through a pick line until further notice. Last year I spent over on medical appointments and prescriptions $19,126.00. That's Just me. I have a daughter and grandson I take care of also.
I am working with Credit counseling services and trying to correct My scores and bring them all accurate.
Paris

Re: Injured on the job and now behind

Post by Paris »

My husband was over paid by unemployment we he was hut on the job, and because of that they are fining us 8 weeks of pay. Since February he has been out of work a total of 15 weeks and they are saying that the eight weeks starts now. We really need help. There are so many bills to pay since he was injured and he was our only income. I have tried talking to them but they are refusing to listen to us. Can you please help us?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Injured on the job and now behind

Post by Admin »

If you were injured, and your doctor supports that claim, then file for disability. Or your employer should also have a program for you, such as Washington often requires STD payment for short term aid. But start the process as soon as possible, as the application can take time. That will then bring you in some extra cash that you can use for those bills until you are fully healed. Read Washington State disability programs.
Valerie wrote:I have been Injured and working very little due to the pain! I had a solution.