desperately seeking Help

Find how to get help with rent
broken_in_Tulsa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

desperately seeking Help

Post by broken_in_Tulsa »

hello not sure how to do this or what information to put in this i live in Tulsa Oklahoma have been here bout 10 years moved here for my kids gave my life up for them now that they are grown and my health has taken wrong turn and i cant fiscally move like i use to i was sharing a place with my oldest and a roommate she moved her friends in then took off with them leaving me and the one roommate with all the bills we have been evicted utility's turned off and have lost every thing but what we could carry we used what little monie had out of roommates check to get hotel we get pied in 2 weeks we were only abbe to get a week at hotel all we need is a place to stay he has been continuing to work walking 4 miles a day to and from he is working 2 jobs in 2 weeks we should have the mony to get in to a apt we can afford but we need to keep the hotel for one more week and don't have the funds we have been punting in these loan application for last 3 days non stop and all they do is send us to another application we desperately need 500 for hotel and food an im lost as to what to do i have asked my kids my family and what few friends i have no one can help us we are desperate for help can any one please help
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: desperately seeking Help

Post by Admin »

A few charities and non-profit organization to turn to in Tulsa Oklahoma include the following:
Boston Avenue Helping Hands, Inc. provides rent and housing (including energy bill help) Call them at 918-582-1356.
Restore Hope Ministries also offers housing help. Phone number is 918-582-5766. Last, but not least, try Western Neighbors, Inc. at 918-445-8840.

Another place is Community Action of Tulsa County Oklahoma. They run several programs and can refer you to other local agencies and non-profits. Number is 918 382-3200

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rogra.html
broken_in_Tulsa wrote:hello not sure how to do this or what information to put in this i live in Tulsa Oklahoma have been here bout 10 years moved here for my kids gave my life up for them now that they are grown and my health has taken wrong turn and i cant fiscally move like i use to i was sharing a place with my oldest and a roommate she moved her friends in then took off with them leaving me and the one roommate with all the bills we have been evicted utility's turned off and have lost every thing but what we could carry we used what little monie had out of roommates check to get hotel we get pied in 2 weeks we were only abbe to get a week at hotel all we need is a place to stay he has been continuing to work walking 4 miles a day to and from he is working 2 jobs in 2 weeks we should have the mony to get in to a apt we can afford but we need to keep the hotel for one more week and don't have the funds we have been punting in these loan application for last 3 days non stop and all they do is send us to another application we desperately need 500 for hotel and food an im lost as to what to do i have asked my kids my family and what few friends i have no one can help us we are desperate for help can any one please help
lesliaklendman

Post by lesliaklendman »

i'am dissabled and i have a 5 day evicition notice and utillities have been shut off due to no money. i live outsire syracuse ny. i also have a home that weather asastion did and gave me a new furnace that i appericeate but the other worked just fine and they took out my central air conditioner . i live in a trayler and so hot i could die and dont have a fan of corse utillities are shut offi have no money and live on dissabilitie .they also put 2 windows in front of trayler and left the one window that is the most energey wasting one also put new door in the back witch i'm grateful for but front door has a gap in it and dont fit properlie. i dont know if they ment to put it in front or if they realy thought back door needed it more .the door was fine though.i really am grateful for everything you have done! i need help so bad no electric , 5 day eviction notice of 477.00 dollars and no air conditioner that worked fine now i dont have one and i was told it would cost me around 1,000 to maby 2,000.dollars to have hooked up .please help me or if possable if you could give me some advice on what to due and were i could get some help. please my home nurses have got to come to my moms to assist me daily and she needs here own home back and please i want to go home. thank you melissa
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Try calling PEACE, Inc. - Peoples' Equal Action Community Effort, Inc. in Syracuse and Onondaga County NY. (315) 470-3300
They have rent assistance and other programs and services. Also this link has info and phone numbers on other agencies, charities, and non-profits in the central NY area.
Try Catholic Charities of Onondaga County 315.424.1800 for grants and services.
Another option is Salvation Army, Syracuse Area Services
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... e_pro.html

lesliaklendman wrote:i'am dissabled and i have a 5 day evicition notice and utillities have been shut off due to no money. i live outsire syracuse ny. i also have a home that weather asastion did and gave me a new furnace that i appericeate but the other worked just fine and they took out my central air conditioner . i live in a trayler and so hot i could die and dont have a fan of corse utillities are shut offi have no money and live on dissabilitie .they also put 2 windows in front of trayler and left the one window that is the most energey wasting one also put new door in the back witch i'm grateful for but front door has a gap in it and dont fit properlie. i dont know if they ment to put it in front or if they realy thought back door needed it more .the door was fine though.i really am grateful for everything you have done! i need help so bad no electric , 5 day eviction notice of 477.00 dollars and no air conditioner that worked fine now i dont have one and i was told it would cost me around 1,000 to maby 2,000.dollars to have hooked up .please help me or if possable if you could give me some advice on what to due and were i could get some help. please my home nurses have got to come to my moms to assist me daily and she needs here own home back and please i want to go home. thank you melissa